Alfa 147 - A Decade...

DelleIII

I reckon the height could be due to the B6 Absorbers. I checked the web and B6 are meant for stock springs and B8 are for lowering springs but whatever it is, will change to Konis. Affordable I should say, cost around $700 ish compared to other brands...

KW V3 is Damping and Rebound adjustable but can't find the right settings and softest still feel as harsh... Whole car interior rattles as if they are all falling off anything...definitely not an enjoyable ride for daily driving hence the change.

Koni sport is a good choice. Used to have them on my Punto years back. Adjust until happy. Can go from soft to hard too!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Eibach with Bilstein B6....may consider Koni Sport. Previous on KW Variant 3...too stiff for my liking and not practical for city driving..

If your eibach springs are lowering springs, best to match with Bilstein B8's. I'd B8's on my Saab and they're brilliant. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I haven't figured out where or how to get them. Only know they are Japanese and expensive. [knife]

Bertocchi exhaust (including center muffler) is 198,000yen.

Delivery is about 18,000yen, total cost is 216,000yen [knife]

For more information, you can email them: [email protected]

If your eibach springs are lowering springs, best to match with Bilstein B8's. I'd B8's on my Saab and they're brilliant. [thumbsup]

bro, did u say u paid 650 for ur springs? If so, cheaper than the suspension fork of some bicycles leh..

sorry, it SS.

Only can hand over the car around late September for my next car to be in.

u sold ur 147 for? let me guess... scirocco?

Bertocchi exhaust (including center muffler) is 198,000yen.

Delivery is about 18,000yen, total cost is 216,000yen [knife]

For more information, you can email them: [email protected]

Wow kind of pricey to bring in. [knife]

The pre face lift 147 is nearly as rare as the 156 TS these days. GTA versions are even harder to spot. Will be extinct on SG roads soon. [:(]

More 159 on the road since last year though. [drivingcar]

There r much lesser Alfas on our road these days ...Alfa better buck up with good models..

There r much lesser Alfas on our road these days ...Alfa better buck up with good models..

serious? i actually see more alfa on the road!

When i first got my car, i can drive around for days without sighting another. Now i see on avg abt 1 per 2 days? yesterday alone i saw 3.

Neutral Newbie

According to stats as of Dec 2009, close to 900 Alfas were registered on the roads. Compared to 5, 10, 15 years or more ago, i believe this number was much lesser.

Specific models may be rare or in some cases, very rare ie: 147/156 GTA, GTV, 33, 75, Sprint, Junior and etc....

According to stats as of Dec 2009, close to 900 Alfas were registered on the roads. Compared to 5, 10, 15 years or more ago, i believe this number was much lesser.

Specific models may be rare or in some cases, very rare ie: 147/156 GTA, GTV, 33, 75, Sprint, Junior and etc....

900 alfas...that is lesser than 1.5 car per sq km....

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

900 alfas...that is lesser than 1.5 car per sq km....

Indeed...so the chances of spotting Alfa on the road is high.

I almost see one Alfa a day. The other day i think last week, if i'm not wrong i saw you (Black 159?) at Shenton Way? I saw a 147 this morning. Yesterday saw a another 156.

I'm quite easy to spot since I'm walking around in white race suit wearing white helmet....lol, juz kidding.

Edited by Le_Stig

We went for the Muar Breakfast? Or it wasn't you...lol. No formal intro. [gossip]

yah i went.. chrispie.. black 159.. wat were u driving to Muar?

↡ Advertisement