Buying health supplements on line

Hamburger

i ve been doin tat for a while now.....but some of mi frens frown on it as they commented tat it may b fake. Pls contribute suggestion on some on line stall which u feel its safe to buy.... [:p]

for mi, i buy from iherb, don noe anyone heard of it b4 or whether its safe or not [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Buy from reputable sources online then. Read up on their place of manufacture. I think it is regulation for the US sites.

These are the 2 US websites I buy my health supplements from.

1) Drugstore - GNC products

2) Vitacost - Cheaper than Drugstore

Supercharged

vitacost prices looks much cheaper than local shop prices here.. can buy ah.. me not familiar with most of the brands there leh..

Turbocharged

Thanks for the Drugstore lead. Now I can buy GNC Taurine at a much cheaper price than compared to Singapore. It's like 3 x cheaper before any discount given.

Just a question: You use Vpost to send your supplements back to Singapore?

Thanks for the Drugstore lead. Now I can buy GNC Taurine at a much cheaper price than compared to Singapore. It's like 3 x cheaper before any discount given.

You got Amex or Citibank card?

Amex got their own freight fowarder for purchases in the US and so does Citibank. Both use DHLs service. Cheaper than expensive vPost.

Been ordering for so many years. What's the problem? Your friends frown on online ordering is because they know nuts and only

what they hear from their morning kopitiam talk with another bunch of idiots. I've been buying my supplements online for 6-7 years now,

everything is the real deal, bodybuilding.com and forum members buy direct. Online companies selling supplement have been there doing their business

for years now.

Contribution, wise, suggest as usual, you go find out yourself, don't everything people got to spoon feed you, you not small already hor. [laugh] [laugh]

Go google for "supplements" can't be too difficult is it? :D

i ve been doin tat for a while now.....but some of mi frens frown on it as they commented tat it may b fake. Pls contribute suggestion on some on line stall which u feel its safe to buy.... [:p]

for mi, i buy from iherb, don noe anyone heard of it b4 or whether its safe or not [laugh]

Kiat, don't waste time on those lagh, goto the one I told you before lah. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

I have patronised iherb for the past few years and placed a few orders with them. Their shipping is very prompt, will definately ship out the next day. I usually use their international airmail to ship my orders over. It cost just $4USD and takes about 2 weeks to arrive. If you placed an order of more than $60USD, the shipping fee is waived ^_^ Sometimes, they have 50% off their DHL shipping promo, for $12USD can ship a lot of supplements over [laugh] Can plan in advance and stock up as they list the expiry date of the supplements.

First time orders can save $5USD when you key in the code KEB313 :D

Neutral Newbie

aiya.. now then u give me discount code.. too late liao lah.. [:(]

Sorry bro, I just saw this thread. Maybe next time you order can try key in the thread see whether it still works :D

any Forever Living MLMers here ? my sis buys them off Forever-Arctric-Sea-Super-Omega-3 at SGD57/- per bottle (60 capsules), check ebay and average less than SDGD40/- ...i.e. either SG FL markup at SGD17/- per bottle ? quite good margin

Turbocharged
(edited)

You got Amex or Citibank card?

Amex got their own freight fowarder for purchases in the US and so does Citibank. Both use DHLs service. Cheaper than expensive vPost.

Got but Wifey also going to US of A next month and heng heng, there will be a GNC just directly opposite her hotel. Yay! Will get her to buy 10 bottles of GNC taurine. Will last us for 1.5 years.

So far, no negative reaction from my cat taking this so I will continue with GNC rather than change to another brand. If it's me taking it, any brand also can, but for my cat, I do not dare to risk it.

Thanks for your info.

Edited by Kxbc

Turbocharged

Kiat, don't waste time on those lagh, goto the one I told you before lah. [;)]

No problem. I seldom buy things also. [:p] But this is a dangerous thing for the Wife because she can spend the whole night clicking and clicking and then 2 weeks later, voila! New bags from overseas. [laugh]

Turbocharged

My cat needs one tablet (500mg) per day, besides 2 other kinds of medication for her heart condition.

vitacost prices looks much cheaper than local shop prices here.. can buy ah.. me not familiar with most of the brands there leh..

It is much cheaper even after shipping charges. My brother-in-law who is a pharmacist recommended the NSI (Nutraceutical Science Institute) brand, especially the Glucosamine and the Omega 3 EFA and DHA....

↡ Advertisement