Gran Turismo 5 OFFICIAL TRAILER! Release: November 2nd 2010!

Mockngbrd

Turbocharged

About time!!

They should just release it in 2011 so the "5" means 5 years in the making!!

Turbocharged

Really hope its worth the wait lar..... that time went into console game (the earlier Xbox) is becuase of racing game.... Project Gotham or something... really nice racng game..... now using PS3, kns no racing game to play....

Turbocharged

about time... guess its time to scout for a steering wheel for the game :D

Dun need to scout.....Having owned other wheel previously, conclusion.... there can only be 2 models...Logitech G25 or G27 gaming wheel......Not doubt and no substitute.

Yes they are expensive but they are built to last and built to take punishment...esp in the hit of the race (if you play daytona last time you'll know)

You can buy whatever cheaper brand....but I can only say you're just wasting money..

Cheaper wheels break, cheaper wheel's sensitivity is so bad you rather use the controller and cheapest wheel fail you at the most crucial part cos don't be surprise your car won't turn when you steer. Worst is the tech support of the cheaper wheel sucks!! It's as good as no warranty at all.

Logitech back you 2 YEAR!!....and best part is you'd probably won't use them.

Take heed.... learn my lesson, I bought the cheaper wheel, I loss my hair over it when it broke down in 3months, it became a joke when I clock better time with my controller than my cheap wheel..........

Once I bought my G25 I never looked back!

gt5-collectors-edition.jpg

If this time Polyphony Digital is not disappointing us AGAIN with another delay, hope to get the limited edition. *fingers crossed

Turbocharged

Dun need to scout.....Having owned other wheel previously, conclusion.... there can only be 2 models...Logitech G25 or G27 gaming wheel......Not doubt and no substitute.

Yes they are expensive but they are built to last and built to take punishment...esp in the hit of the race (if you play daytona last time you'll know)

You can buy whatever cheaper brand....but I can only say you're just wasting money..

Cheaper wheels break, cheaper wheel's sensitivity is so bad you rather use the controller and cheapest wheel fail you at the most crucial part cos don't be surprise your car won't turn when you steer. Worst is the tech support of the cheaper wheel sucks!! It's as good as no warranty at all.

Logitech back you 2 YEAR!!....and best part is you'd probably won't use them.

Take heed.... learn my lesson, I bought the cheaper wheel, I loss my hair over it when it broke down in 3months, it became a joke when I clock better time with my controller than my cheap wheel..........

Once I bought my G25 I never looked back!

errr how muchy is the damage... and how to secure the sterring wheel???.. else not only need to buy wheel, need to buy table also... [:p]

hope they still got the lancia Delta S4 in GT5....Loved that car in GT4 cos its was so dangerous to drive and scarily fast...something like the devil Z :wub:

Turbocharged

If this time Polyphony Digital is not disappointing us AGAIN with another delay, hope to get the limited edition. *fingers crossed

AHHH I want too!!!

Actually I was torn between the UK version and the US version....cos in GT4 the UK and US have a few different cars.

And if the local version is still the chinese only version like GT5P....I'll give it a bloody miss! Local version sucks, no online content, no update to spec A, no support....SUCK BIG TIME..

In GT4 my Swift (concept) made it to the game, the Swift Sport den made it to GT5P. My favourite underdog SX4 WRC already featured in the trailers!! Now hope even my Colt version R made it to GT5..and I'm hopeful....lolz

Turbocharged

I secure to my desk...you can buy a mini table for it in Ikea for like 50 bucks....the Wheel itself I bought at 450+ plus....not sure the price now.

My "cheaper" wheel is actually from the makers of the famous for F16 joysticks....100bucks that time...less than 3 months gone...cannot steer right and super unsensitive....no gearshifter too so I play auto with the wheel.

G25, even got clutch....you'll be having alot of fun "stalling" the engine when you misengage the clutch and will take alot of practice. If you become an expert with the clutch, you'd probably can drive the real car.

Turbocharged

the last i saw the G27 wheel was going for $547

547???!!! increase so much???

↡ Advertisement