Singtel Spam

questionedfish

Anyone received an sms from singtel saying - 'We will be changing out the default connecting tone to Singtel Friends to greet your callers free of charge from 15June' ?

i am DAMN annoyed with singtel. the fact they just start this service WITHOUT asking the phone owner, EVEN THOUGH i'ts free of charge.

SO WHAT if it's FREE OF CHARGE? [furious] Make me WASTE TIME calling in to cancel the colour-me-tone

↡ Advertisement

Anyone received an sms from singtel saying - 'We will be changing out the default connecting tone to Singtel Friends to greet your callers free of charge from 15June' ?

i am DAMN annoyed with singtel. the fact they just start this service WITHOUT asking the phone owner, EVEN THOUGH i'ts free of charge.

SO WHAT if it's FREE OF CHARGE? [furious] Make me WASTE TIME calling in to cancel the colour-me-tone

the worst is you are reciving all these adverts spams while overseas....

can always ignore it

cant ignore. they automatically go change the music...without consent. and they just inform u the day before and change it the next day <_<

Supersonic

Nowadays some stupid idiots up there think they are very smart.

They like it so they think you will like it...and shove it down your throat.

Me left 2 more weeks to leave the red umbrella.. [laugh]

Nowadays some stupid idiots up there think they are very smart.

They like it so they think you will like it...and shove it down your throat.

Me left 2 more weeks to leave the red umbrella.. [laugh]

Well everyone is trying to emulate cupertino [:p]

Is it FOC forever?

Is it FOC forever?

i dont know, but it doesnt seems so.

ANYWAYS, it's that stupid singtel colour-me-tone that's free, not the tones which u can choose from.

Supersonic

I just got a voicemail sms alert, but now Singtel tag a advertisement there as well.

Are they really so desperate ?

i dont know, but it doesnt seems so.

ANYWAYS, it's that stupid singtel colour-me-tone that's free, not the tones which u can choose from.

Thks bro, I will ask my daughter to check.

I just got a voicemail sms alert, but now Singtel tag a advertisement there as well.

Are they really so desperate ?

They called it 'Creative' [furious]

↡ Advertisement