Tomcool74

Opel Insignia v MB C180 CGI v Audi A4 v BMW 318i  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Which one will u buy?

• Opel Insignia 2.0
    • Mercedes-Benz C180 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY
    • Audi A4 1.8 TFSI MU Attraction
    • BMW 318i

care to confirm how u define upstart? audi is in business even before BMW so BMW is... ? [wave]

upstart = new kid on the block....

audi never broke into the market sucessfully till recently with its A4 and A5

its still carving a specialitly clientele out for itself (:

pretty successful at it

↡ Advertisement

no la

branding MB is the best

if you wanna talk bout look at functionality and value for $$$ in the luxo segment A5 is the best.

all cars have its good and bad....a4 good power but FWD no substitute for RWD, a5 i think i will prefer e e class coupe...act the 320 is a very good n balanced car but pple slam it for 4 potter, badge whore bla bla and of cos how PML sells them machiem like jap cars all these kinda mar the image of the 3...

all cars have its good and bad....a4 good power but FWD no substitute for RWD, a5 i think i will prefer e e class coupe...act the 320 is a very good n balanced car but pple slam it for 4 potter, badge whore bla bla and of cos how PML sells them machiem like jap cars all these kinda mar the image of the 3...

i prefer the A5 for its raw power and moddability

the E-coupe for its looks.

320 inside too plain.... not rly badge whore...more of 318

using your own word of "glorified", isn't it the same [:p]

not the same. This will be like comparing an SUV with a sedan sharing the same engine etc. No matter how u glorified a sedan, it will not look like an SUV. They are different in class

Opel Insignia should be in the class of 5-series, why compare it with the smaller MB and OOOO and BMW

Har? No lah.. Size lose, price lagi lose till pants drop.. how can be same category?

Opel Insignia should be in the class of 5-series, why compare it with the smaller MB and OOOO and BMW

maybe size yes la but brand name, quality everything else?

[:)]

nahh

Har? No lah.. Size lose, price lagi lose till pants drop.. how can be same category?

Price can mark up one mah [:)]

Once you are famous, price also increase liao [laugh]

act my SE has been a surprise so far...following up with me on prices and promotions...he was open with me so I was too and told him my base offer....and we have decided to hold on for a while more as we all know how fat PA margin is n the lull mid yr period....anyw u hv gotten ur c, congrats...jus sharing my PA experience... ^_^

Guess you're luckier than me. In fact I was more inclined to the A4 at 1st. PA is the 1st showroom that i went. but after 2 test drives with 2 SEs, haiz... sianz.

I tested the C twice also. Somehow preferred the feel of the C through corners and felt more solidly built though the A4 looks better inside out. but the deal given to me by the MB SE was so much better.

anyway good luck for yr purchase, SEs should be providing better service since it's quieter now. u're looking at which model?

↡ Advertisement