Good Galant deal

Maroon5

Neutral Newbie

HI I think got one more for sale...http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=126757&DL=1145

Thanks for the heads up. Looks good! Strange that the newer car is asking for a lower price than the older one. I'm going to check them up soon.

wah all selling silver one. must be C&C only left silver stock that time.... i also drive silver one. [laugh] 5.5yrs old already 150+ k km. no part failures YET. good for highways, terrible in stop and go (as mentioned, response lousy) 80% highway around 13km/l. stock and terribly dented/scratched. <_< anyone wanna help sponsor me some "pimpin ride funds?"

anyway all talking about this car again, i have to post some pictures. Spotted not long ago in hougang area! pimped! dunno the owner though i would like to meet him. i think it might gather mixed reactions though, i dun really think the style of rims are matching the rest of the mods. another silver one. C&C brought in waaaayyy too many silver ones, it would look nice in matt black/black or titanium.

ganador side mirrors, evo style bumper, cibie headlights, cf VIS bonnet, cf Liberal grille. 18 inch. :wub::wub: :wub:

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Edited by Zyrofillica

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the heads up. Looks good! Strange that the newer car is asking for a lower price than the older one. I'm going to check them up soon.

Good luck with your search..... Depre looks rather low compared to even 1.6litre cars....if it is priced as it is and condition is good may prove to be a sensible buy sicne dont seem to see any posts of troublesome repairs...

I drove this galant 8/9 years ago and the V6 engine is really shiok!

Smooth drive ALL THE WAY.

Many many years ago, traffic not so heavy use this car to drive my sister to the airport.

Curising at 120km/hr and she asked me, how fast am I going? I said, 120km/hr.... Then she say, like you are driving 80km/hr.

She knows nothing and dont bother about cars and she feels that this car is a good car.

8605093_1.jpg

There is only one such galant in SG now. And it belongs to a very good friend of mine. V6 damn shiok!

Edited by Ethene

Neutral Newbie

There is only one such galant in SG now. And it belongs to a very good friend of mine. V6 damn shiok!

Really enjoy the V6 smoothness, now not many v6 2 litres around...

last time my fav. car and that's Mitsubishi Galant VR4.

actually got VRM, i also very happy liao..

but that time i was very young, can't even afford a car, only can appreciate by @_@..

wow.. Okayy.. I believe it is getting increasingly rare? :blink:

very rare... hardly see it on the road....

when i first own a lancer more than 10 yrs ago.. galant was one of the more chio cars around before the accord euro, mazda 6 era

very rare... hardly see it on the road....

when i first own a lancer more than 10 yrs ago.. galant was one of the more chio cars around before the accord euro, mazda 6 era

The engine also not bad.. Yupps. I agree.. quite chio..

↡ Advertisement