Additional Season Parking ticket

Troyempire

Hi all

Juz want to check with all the bros out there. I have one season parking ticket near my hse mscp so can i apply for another season parking near my work place (Commonwealth area)? As office building car park are on long waiting list hence might have to wait long long before getting a lot and those corp high ranking ppl can jump Q. [bigcry]

Email to HDB 2 weeks ago but no response from them yet so need advice from you guys. ^_^

tks tks

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

If that area got Park and Ride maybe.

But if not, then most probably no. They only give to residents (those who can supply a resdential address in that area where the carpark is).

Edited by Benarsenal

I applied for season parking for my old car URA/Jalan Besar at May :- they tell me that I am on 11th waiting list.

I applied again in late may for june, I am still 11th waiting list.

I changed my car in start June and I applied season for my new vehicle, they tell me that I am the 13th on the waiting list.

Fyi, 12th is my director's application.

I went to URA to enquire why that my office buliding has no one applied for URA parking and we are unable to get a single lot even we are eliglible for it?

They said that it is waiting list.

Then I question them, did you check the waiting list of how many do not want the parking anymore? They said no and the "Q" is moving.

I answered, I am the application for 11th, 12th & 13th for my office buliding and the 11th is no longer require.

URA did not check with the rest of the people which applied for season and it just leave the waiting list as waiting list.

No follow ups at all.

I told them, I am currently parking with coupons at the place which i applied and I am also taking up the lot but the differences is that I just pay more.

It is not fair to me and the rest of the people whom applied for the season parking but we are on the waiting list which the "Q" dont move.

Further more, there is not a single car had applied a lot for this alotment which we are eligible and we urge URA to give a Unit, a lot.

They explained, no, the waiting list is moving and you just have to wait.

Or the other option is to park at another URA parking for $110 per month and since that I have no other choice, I paid my season parking there with my director.

The 2nd week of june, my boss told us that we have to move office to set up another company and my director and I said ok, we will move on with you.

As busy with setting up new office, we parked less then 1 hour per day for the first 2 weeks of june in the season parking.

My director had already moved to the new office and he only spend of total of about 12 hours of parking which paid $110 for this.

Neutral Newbie

it can be done, need company letter from company HR and submit it to HDB together with the application.

but not sure if even the residence not enough lots, then can apply or not...

Hi all

Juz want to check with all the bros out there. I have one season parking ticket near my hse mscp so can i apply for another season parking near my work place (Commonwealth area)? As office building car park are on long waiting list hence might have to wait long long before getting a lot and those corp high ranking ppl can jump Q. [bigcry]

Email to HDB 2 weeks ago but no response from them yet so need advice from you guys. ^_^

tks tks

Neutral Newbie

depending on the number of lots available. if there are empty lots, should be able to purchase season parking.

I dont get it? Why must e-mail to HDB? Just go down to any branch and tell them the carpark code that you want to park in.

I always thought you can apply for ANY HDB carpark in Singapore as long as there are available lots!

When I changed my car, I went to Toa Payoh HDB.

They said my carpark is full and I said, I changed Car and the lot is always MINE! No problems for the past 6 years and now you telling me FULL???

They then say to me, go to Geylang HDB and apply from there :blink::blink::blink: .

Went there, the counter advice me that they need documents for these, documents for that :blink::blink::blink: ...

I said, I cannot produce you the documents now and tomorrow I email to you....

Heng that the guy is helpful and process the parking for me immediately....

HDB, not centralise in systems!

For my case, HDB is centralised. :D

I went to my Sembawang HDB office to purchase both my Sembawang and North Bridge Road season parking. The officer just make a phone call to the North Bridge Road branch office and I make payment + Giro application on the spot. :D

But I was fined the very next day at my MSCP, cos the parking attendent handheld not updated. Wrote in to HDB and it was waived. [laugh]

To purchase HDB season parking in the area that you are not residing, just go to the respective HDB office when purchasing for the first time. The officer will check with their record if the parking lots that still available or not.

I also bought a 2nd season parking lot in Pasir Ris while I am staying in the North.

(edited)

Hi all

tks tks

Can be done. All you need to do is to provide the supporting document. My company also dont have enough parking lot, that is why lots of of the employee park their car at the nearby MSCP. Our HR provide us a letter to justify that we are working nearby with insufficient parking lot. Used that letter and applied for the MSCP nearby.

Once get the nearby HDB season parking ticket, we claim the the parking expense from our company quarterly.

Edited by Axela72
↡ Advertisement