Anybody bought those portable car washer

Subarugt

I actually own two of such gadgets. One uses the car cig lighter plug in, the other need not, charge at home and I can use it anywhere.

The latter of course is better lar. Paid 180 for it. It has a handle that can be pulled like a trolley luggage.

The other one, u gotta carry it normally by its handle and it can be heavy.

The pressure for the two devices are weak and not strong. Its important to note that.

any feedback?

as i look ard n all costs 150++

thks all bros :D

I have one... use cigarrette lighter to power. Huge yellow bucket takes several gallons of water - with separate soap compartment. Bought a couple of years ago... worked pretty ok with nice water pressure .. but rubber hose has now disintegrated, need to get replacement. But the supplier seems out of business liao... need to self hunt for replacement hose!

Neutral Newbie

I actually own two of such gadgets. One uses the car cig lighter plug in, the other need not, charge at home and I can use it anywhere.

The latter of course is better lar. Paid 180 for it. It has a handle that can be pulled like a trolley luggage.

The other one, u gotta carry it normally by its handle and it can be heavy.

The pressure for the two devices are weak and not strong. Its important to note that.

thks bro for fb

Neutral Newbie

may i know which are the models you are looking at?

i am also interested. now considering aevoz

hmmm but i see whether isit worth to get anot [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Aevoz Portable Carwasher-Read this before you intend to buy!

To everyone who intend to get this, please Don't!! This washer is a joke.

Bought this to support local products and because I always like to wash my own car. Turn out that this product and the company is a total failure.

This product basically is designed poorly. The connectors are all "smart" enough to be exposed on top with water bound to be splash on it. The connector for charging very soon became corroded and you will never be able to charge it anymore.

Function wise, ok to be fair it was good because it came with wheels which is good when it is fully filled with water it can be very heavy. The pressure wasn't good and quite weak. Opening for water input was silly because u can't filled water from a tap from top down. Opening was tilted so I have no choice but to always find hose to filled it with water.

* Mine spoiled the 2nd month and yes they changed one for me but the 2nd round it spoiled again because of the same issue. They totally ignored me. Even replied me that this item is not meant for industrial usage. They refused to repair it even I wanted to pay (I simply do not understand why) I didn't even abused the pump, I only used it for car washing every week.

Gave up calling them for help as no one bother to answer the phone. Even someone answered they gave all sorts of excuse. So if anyone intends to spends this $ please make sure there is aft sales support.

http://www.aevoz.com/

P1020675.jpg

Total wastage of my $168!

I bought this Aevoz car washer in early 2010 and already replaced 6 times in a year. Every component will just fall apart itself despite careful use for 1 car wash a week. Common problem are blown fuse, faulty switch, dead pump etc.

I threw this item away after the rivets holding the body came off and whole unit simply disintegrate itself :wacko:

Very poor product, avoid at all cost. [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

I bought this Aevoz car washer in early 2010 and already replaced 6 times in a year. Every component will just fall apart itself despite careful use for 1 car wash a week. Common problem are blown fuse, faulty switch, dead pump etc.

I threw this item away after the rivets holding the body came off and whole unit simply disintegrate itself :wacko:

Very poor product, avoid at all cost. [thumbsdown]

spot on!!! I thought I am only the unlucky one

bro did u notice that the component used are really those cheapo ones? no wonder it spoils so easily. Cant even last 1 year. [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Twincharged

I think a better solution is to use those portable generators and a small pressure washer. I am thinking of doing that. Some pressure washers can use with a bucket rather than a tap.

After the poor experience of the portable washer - now I have just bought a $12 hose and hook it up to the MSCP water point. Just pay 25cents and get 30 secs of water - enough to fill a couple of buckets of water and rinse the car. after soaping the car, another 25cents and rinse off the soap. Wipe down. 1/2hour enough for complete washing op. Much cheaper in the long run.

After the poor experience of the portable washer - now I have just bought a $12 hose and hook it up to the MSCP water point. Just pay 25cents and get 30 secs of water - enough to fill a couple of buckets of water and rinse the car. after soaping the car, another 25cents and rinse off the soap. Wipe down. 1/2hour enough for complete washing op. Much cheaper in the long run.

IIRC it is not okay to use hose in the MSCP washing bay. Any changes to the ruling?

Came across this post about portable car washer.

So I decided to put up some information for any bro who is interested in getting.

I will get it soon, meantime here is the video of the demo of the car wash step.

Some may like it, some may not. But it's ok, gain a bit of knowledge also good right?

Just to share, I am not selling it but I think putting up the link for anyone who wants it can save their time in searching for it.

WEB:

http://juzzzonline.blogspot.sg/2012/08/pow...car-washer.html

VIDEO:

Edited by Ditiang

Supercharged

Came across this post about portable car washer.

So I decided to put up some information for any bro who is interested in getting.

I will get it soon, meantime here is the video of the demo of the car wash step.

Some may like it, some may not. But it's ok, gain a bit of knowledge also good right?

I have the one which is a spray only, no brush and no long shaped wiper. The spray itself can be quite powerful, but must pump enough pressure into it before use. I bought it at Autobacs, but can't remember the price.

I only used it once to spray my car. Then rest of the time, even up to now, it is used by my wife to spray her flowers and plants! [laugh]