Anybody bought those portable car washer

Subarugt

haha...the price they selling is ridiculous!...go to china website for car accessories, it's damned cheap, even plus shipment......I ordered this 1 yr ago from China but frankly waste of money as the water jet is pathetic!....really liked someone said just like a boy boy peeing......for the post above mine, are you the seller? hahaha....silly!

i think you just answered yourself...

what you pay is what you get...

you want cheap and good at the same time? not possible in most sense...

not so nice to call others 'silly' lah bro... chill...

↡ Advertisement

my concern here is not as much as whether the container can discharge sufficient or a decent pressure of water, more importantly, the integrity and how robust the container is to withhold the pressure. even at low pressure, if the container breaches, can lead to sever injuries...

Edited by 987

Neutral Newbie

haha...the price they selling is ridiculous!...go to china website for car accessories, it's damned cheap, even plus shipment......I ordered this 1 yr ago from China but frankly waste of money as the water jet is pathetic!....really liked someone said just like a boy boy peeing......for the post above mine, are you the seller? hahaha....silly!

Are we refering to the same one here? My 14litres washer sprays with good pressure via 2 sprayers though. I suppose what ur talking about is the one at giant or ntuc, which 'pee' the water out via 1 outlet like u said.

Twincharged

Are we refering to the same one here? My 14litres washer sprays with good pressure via 2 sprayers though. I suppose what ur talking about is the one at giant or ntuc, which 'pee' the water out via 1 outlet like u said.

I ordered mine from China. About S$15 after shipping. Pressure is strong enough that I have to move my car further away from other cars before washing cuz the water will splash everywhere. Not as good as my pressure washer but definitely good enough for rinsing off dirt and bird droppings without having to use a cloth.

Twincharged

1 minute just to rinse 1 wheel? I 2 scoops can already. [laugh]

But the 2 scoops will take very long if want to wash the wheel thoroughly. Used to scoop and splash as well. Hard to get into the nooks and crannies. Have to slowly use a brush to clean.

can demo the whole car? haha

of course cannot. the good thing is they got sell spare parts for the washer if its spoilt. those selling at giant ones i think no spare sparts

of course cannot. the good thing is they got sell spare parts for the washer if its spoilt. those selling at giant ones i think no spare sparts

Joking la, ppl open biz do biz how can take advantage. Wait must buy 1 container full of it to break even.

I saw my MSCP a lot abandon such pump must be parts. But the website takes forever to load

another way is to use $0.20 for one pail of water. save $$ on buying portable washer. but if your ride is not near a MSCP, then can be troublesome

↡ Advertisement