Anybody bought those portable car washer

Subarugt

might splash water onto others parking beside you who are washing also.

direct from the tab the water is very strong and you have to act fast to distribute your water onto your car.

I thought of that before, but it's not nice to do that when someone beside us washing.

Best you got to wait until no one at washing bay then you can start wash.

Unless you wash at 11pm late at night.

I prefer the flexible way where I can wash the car at any location.

Edited by Ditiang

might splash water onto others parking beside you who are washing also.

direct from the tab the water is very strong and you have to act fast to distribute your water onto your car.

I thought of that before, but it's not nice to do that when someone beside us washing.

Best you got to wait until no one at washing bay then you can start wash.

Unless you wash at 11pm late at night.

I prefer the flexible way where I can wash the car at any location.

wash car is like that one, even if splash their car abit also ok ma

to me if you want to dry your car just drive up and you can dry slowly.

just go wu jing shop buy 4meter tube cost $8 and put 20 cent everytime.

like that still cheaper.

Hello want to check with you the tube do you know where to get the adapter? Cause last time i get those tube with the intention of connecting it to the washing bay outlet and the size is different.

Edited by Tazzi80

wow you got a very cool room plus nice toy!

Don't let your baby enter the room, if not all your toy kana open and lost value liao lol

Thanks!!!

haha..they wont..they know is daddy toys..

How to get diatill water to wash?

I only saw NTUC selling distill water for drinking only 500ml

you can try to find those seeling big bottle for dispense..use to see it in Giant

Hello want to check with you the tube do you know where to get the adapter? Cause last time i get those tube with the intention of connecting it to the washing bay outlet and the size is different.

i never measure, but for sure will fit with out adapter.

also i washed my car new carpark tampinese, got free water supply.

i never measure, but for sure will fit with out adapter.

also i washed my car new carpark tampinese, got free water supply.

Hmm okok thanks thanks. Tonight I go plug out my bathroom one go washing bay try again [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

yea i bought the yellow one from giant, the water pressure is similiar to that of a man's pee. Splashing with a small pail much faster, regret

Neutral Newbie

Yo! I just bought the CBS-14L 2 weeks ago from this link too: http://www.juzzzonline.blogspot.sg/search/...20CAR%20WASHERS

Tried tested & very happy with this device! The canister is strong & water pressure spray is pretty good. I used to dread washing car, but now it seems quick wash is fast & fun with this Washer. Spraying & sweeping at the same time is easy.

After drying my car, i treat the windscreen and windows and mission accomplished!

Now they brought in a latest version that has a Pressure Gauge "CBS-8L-G". Not sure how's the performance but am happy with my 14L.

New%20CBS-8L%20Air%20Pressure%20Gauge%20Washing%20Device%20Car%20Save%20Water%20Jet%20System%20100%%20Original%20Manual%20Hand%20Pump%20Kit%20Juzzz%20Singapore%201a.jpg

New%20CBS-8L%20Air%20Pressure%20Gauge%20Washing%20Device%20Car%20Save%20Water%20Jet%20System%20100%%20Original%20Manual%20Hand%20Pump%20Kit%20Juzzz%20Singapore%203a.jpg

haha...the price they selling is ridiculous!...go to china website for car accessories, it's damned cheap, even plus shipment......I ordered this 1 yr ago from China but frankly waste of money as the water jet is pathetic!....really liked someone said just like a boy boy peeing......for the post above mine, are you the seller? hahaha....silly!

if its made in china, i think better dun buy

Actually the MIC quality not that bad except that its water jet is just too weak for a good wash.....