Sun Horse lifestyle not lavish and excessive says Pasta Dunn

Yahgo22

(edited)

Pastor Dunn stressed that claims of extravagance have been exaggerated.

'Concerning the lifestyle of Rev Kong and his wife, we know them well. Rev Kong is a dedicated and motivated senior pastor of the church. He has been working hard for the past 20 over years and is a renowned and recognised personality on the speaking circuit. His wife is a successful singer,' he said.

'While their lifestyle reflects their own accomplishments, we do not see it as lavish or excessive.'

In the NKF saga, we hv the PEANUT woman.

In this CHC saga, we hv the PEANUT pasta.

Edited by Yahgo22
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Successful meh? I never hear her name before until this happen. Successful is like Channel8 like that. Everyone must know to be considered successful.

KNN, i think many of us here in this forum are earning less than $28K per year.

I hope the Prison Authority better start building a BIGGER PRISON to accomodate the 30k VISITORS.

Who is this pasta Dunn? The last person who commented NKF saga as peanut kenna left right up down and forced to step down from the board. So he better don't talk too much.

Turbocharged

Successful meh? I never hear her name before until this happen. Successful is like Channel8 like that. Everyone must know to be considered successful.

Heard that she was quite successful in USA. not in Asia market though as USA are more open to singer with these type of background.

If her record company is making decent money, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Except.....it's making loses all along, no?

losses of more than $5 million

Turbocharged

KNN, i think many of us here in this forum are earning less than $28K per year.

I hope the Prison Authority better start building a BIGGER PRISON to accomodate the 30k VISITORS.

this is car forum most of us here should have Car hence earning cannot be last than 28K per year.

Exactly, i don't even hear her name before. Go US and sing but loss $$ in the end, like that consider successful? My goodness.

Heard that she was quite successful in USA. not in Asia market though as USA are more open to singer with these type of background.

Heard that many ppl here very TL about her now.

I don't even know her in the first place....

Only after this "scandal"....I got to know her better.. <_<

But i rather not....

If she considered success....How comes her name doesn't even ring my bell like what Tanya, Joi Chua, etc????

[shakehead]

Turbocharged

I don't even know her in the first place....

Only after this "scandal"....I got to know her better.. <_<

But i rather not....

If she considered success....How comes her name doesn't even ring my bell like what Tanya, Joi Chua, etc????

[shakehead]

Not defending her as i dont like her(not the person as i dont know her but as a singer) too.

She choose to go to USA to further her career and not based in Asia hence not surprise that you dont know her.

You know By2?? they are singaporean based in Taiwan. (think they are quite famus there).

Not defending her as i dont like her(not the person as i dont know her but as a singer) too.

She choose to go to USA to further her career and not based in Asia hence not surprise that you dont know her.

You know By2?? they are singaporean based in Taiwan. (think they are quite famus there).

She chose there... mayb got hidden agenda. Guess wait for more reports. Guess more craps will be dug out.

Turbocharged

She chose there... mayb got hidden agenda. Guess wait for more reports. Guess more craps will be dug out.

yeah.. wait for more report. [laugh]

soap opera once every few years [laugh]

Lose $5 million can still consider as successful. What a no brain pasta.

Not all can do that. Mayb that is y he consider her successful. Mrs Lee .... rem. She also very successful [laugh]

↡ Advertisement