Universal Studio Review

Mustank

there's v limited rides for adults..

shows are not bad but muz catch the right timing

Food inside is good,especially those outlets i like the burgers..v big n juicy u never see anywhere in the region one..with vouchers,not v ex overall

average ride 20-40mins

i went 11-5pm..towards end of the day not much pple queueing already...

so if want to go,11-3+ watch shows n take picture,after that then take rides better..

(edited)

whoah!!!! your reply is super lighing man [laugh]

key thing for me is children ride (my kis are 4 and 6)

adult rides not impt to me at all because u probably got no guts to sit anyway [blush]

how's the queue? .....i intend to go weekday

Edited by Mustank

happen to see it..lol

queue for tickets to go in or rides?

Rides will be 20-40 mins

to buy tickets go in..u better book in advance ..coz i went tuesday, is fullhouse everyday kind...no more tickets to sell

when inside,machiam holidays so many pple

overall not bad ,muz go see the film production ,i think is point 18..v nice and Waterworld..

quite family orientated place to visit

whoa man! 20 -40 mins wait per ride is insane!!!

the tuesday you went issit school holidays?

whoa man! 20 -40 mins wait per ride is insane!!!

the tuesday you went issit school holidays?

depending on the crowd.... i was there a few weeks ago during the school holidays and it was a weekday... 90mins for one of the ride!!!! cant remeber the name (cuz i didn't take it)... it was the one that you will get wet [lipsrsealed]

hopefully now should be better... do let us know when you visit there [laugh]

u never been to disneyland? 20-40mins per ride is consider short liao.

i once queued in a stupid ride for 1 hr at tokyo disneysea.

depending on the crowd.... i was there a few weeks ago during the school holidays and it was a weekday... 90mins for one of the ride!!!! cant remeber the name (cuz i didn't take it)... it was the one that you will get wet [lipsrsealed]

hopefully now should be better... do let us know when you visit there [laugh]

Good thing I went during the special preview - no queue at all...hahah

Also got to ride on both the Battlestar rides [laugh]

Anyway, the sure-get-wet ride is Jurassic Park - I would advise making it the last ride cos walking around in wet jeans is definitely damn uncomfortable [:(]

Overall, the experience is comparable to the Universal Studios in Japan except the humidity - hot and sticky after a while

i heard tokyo one the queue quite jialat......

my firend queue for 2 hours.....then when reach her turn, ride broke down [bigcry]

HK DL not so bad for the 2 times i visited (March 2009 weekdays and February 2010 weekdays)

my kids love the buzzlightyear shooting ride.....man, there was no queue at all!!!!! just keep playing and playing and playing :blink::wacko:

but the future car ride queue was quite bad

i guess the golden mickey, future car ride and mickey 4d show absorbed alot of the crowd [sweatdrop]

:o 90 mins :o[dead]

no way i am going there man [dizzy]

it was some water ride. it looked fun. when i heard 90 mins, i just left.

maybe if you go during non-school holidays, it might be better. not sure though, cuz i didn't see a lot of locals, but there were lots of tourists [laugh]

Good thing I went during the special preview - no queue at all...hahah

Also got to ride on both the Battlestar rides [laugh]

Anyway, the sure-get-wet ride is Jurassic Park - I would advise making it the last ride cos walking around in wet jeans is definitely damn uncomfortable [:(]

Overall, the experience is comparable to the Universal Studios in Japan except the humidity - hot and sticky after a while

Did you wear any rain coat for the Jurassic Park? [laugh]

Actually, it was really hot and humid, so the best time to got is around 3pm.

i went there from 10 to 5, parking was a flat $20

i heard tokyo one the queue quite jialat......

my firend queue for 2 hours.....then when reach her turn, ride broke down [bigcry]

HK DL not so bad for the 2 times i visited (March 2009 weekdays and February 2010 weekdays)

my kids love the buzzlightyear shooting ride.....man, there was no queue at all!!!!! just keep playing and playing and playing :blink::wacko:

but the future car ride queue was quite bad

i guess the golden mickey, future car ride and mickey 4d show absorbed alot of the crowd [sweatdrop]

that other way to cut queue is to buy the special pass. you can just cut queue all the way for all rides. but very exp

the JP Universal Studio got parade......i think SG one don have [;)]

i tot everywhere also got.... Australia got leh... Japan also got...but when i ask Singapore... they say nope

sianz....

whoa man.......if it is the tourists who are the crowd, then june holidays or not, unlikely there going to be a difference......but anyway these tourist are good for our economy [laugh][laugh]:D

Supercharged

i went there last month just b4 sch hols. nvr expected to stayed from 9am to 7pm on sat. the cakes thou a little bit on the high side. $5+ for a cup-cake.

like what FS said, with vouchers, food prices are reasonable n yummy. the chicken v delicious n so is the waffle fries. the souvenirs rather reasonably priced.

rides especially popular ones, expected to wait for 90mins or so. the one opp madagascar, average 30mins.

rides not to be missed:mummy, the jurassic water ride.

waterworld show kinda draggy but overall fun if u like spontaneous soakg n the fire works.

don't missed 4d shriek ok, funny n a little scary.....but overall experience [thumbsup]

downside, blardy weather a real killer....

whoa man.......if it is the tourists who are the crowd, then june holidays or not, unlikely there going to be a difference......but anyway these tourist are good for our economy [laugh][laugh]:D

i was surprise too. i tot go early no one... i was wrong man... so freaking crowded.

the tourists were from our neighbouring countries, china, hk, india...

wasted battlestar is closed [laugh]

↡ Advertisement