Where to buy this Fuse Holder?

Strobe

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Any kind soul know where to get this type of fuse tap holder?? And roughly how much? Thanks. biggrin.gif

fusetapholder1.th.jpg

fusetapholder2.th.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Maybe Autobacs have. Check them out.

Nope, they are not selling. Thanks.

(edited)

Very interesting holder i must say - It say make in the USA, I will be in US for a meeting soon. I normally would stop by some Auto Tool shops like Autozone to check out if they hv anything new to buy. How many will you be needing, if I do come across them ??

Edited by Limbat
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Very interesting holder i must say - It say make in the USA, I will be in US for a meeting soon. I normally would stop by some Auto Tool shops like Autozone to check out if they hv anything new to buy. How many will you be needing, if I do come across them ??

Everytime I get a chance to go US, I love to check out their autoparts stores, Autozone, Pep Boys, Kragen.

Yeap me toooooooo never fail to buy something useful & new stuff. Hope I find this holder as well, it seem to be a useful item to have when DIYing.......

$11 usd each for the mini fuse & 7.45 for the Normal ATC fuse unit ..................... but it is a good brand " Littlefuse "

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. I am actually looking for 2, provided that the price is reasonable. I would buy it if is about SG$5 else I will just tap directly on to the wire. :D

Neutral Newbie

I got mine from Autobac nature park, they carry a few range of AMP.

Yap I saw it there too but I would prefer this type, more flexible. That one burn off got to replace the whole unit. [:(]

Neutral Newbie

have u tried autobag in eunos?

near the car mart

I think i have saw it there b4

Ok will check it out. Thanks. I hope they dun sell the same type as the bt batok branch.