ERP Gantry: Will it cause tumors/cancer?

Vroomtattat

Any brudder knows what kind of technology is used in the ERP gantry system?

Just imagine the strength of the scanners, maybe some advanced kind of radio wave so powerful that it can

suck $$$ from your cashcard. Will your brain juice get sucked dry as well?

Are we being exposed to dangerous levels of "sucker rays", the one that aliens use to zap people up

into their space ships/flying saucers?

Is that why the authorities are thinking of switching to GPS tracking? I mean what if these radio waves

wipe out the car owning population and in the end they have nothing left to suck, then HOW?

What is there left for them to suck? Hur??

Share your thoughts here . . . . good night, I'm off to bed. [sleeping]

↡ Advertisement

Are we being exposed to dangerous levels of "sucker rays", the one that aliens use to zap people up

into their space ships/flying saucers?

No, but my wallet is suffering from cancerous growth.

(edited)

Any brudder knows what kind of technology is used in the ERP gantry system?

Who cares?

Just imagine the strength of the scanners, maybe some advanced kind of radio wave so powerful that it can

suck $$$ from your cashcard. Will your brain juice get sucked dry as well? Apparently you have no brain for them to suck.

into their space ships/flying saucers? I know we are exposed to dumb questions all the time.

Is that why the authorities are thinking of switching to GPS tracking? I mean what if these radio waves

wipe out the car owning population and in the end they have nothing left to suck, then HOW? GPS uses satellite signals...not radio waves.

What is there left for them to suck? Hur?? Suck their own thumb.

Share your thoughts here . . . . good night, I'm off to bed. [sleeping]Obviously you need some rest. Pls do so.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

most prolly i reckon they are using radio freq for the ERP system. Just a speculation only :P, not confirmed

Neutral Newbie

i also think is RF. the power don't have to high as the distance is very short. we get RF everytime, from TV station, handphone, etc.. don't need to worry about it. there are already enough things to worry about.

One technical issue...

Satellite signals are still broadcast using radio waves freq....problem w direct broadcast station is that signal get lost or attenuated as well as picking up noises along the way....with Satellite signal, especially geosynchronous orbit satellite, this problem is reduced...of course we still have attenuation...

Pls get your fact rite b4 bashing others....even though I agree w u on the last two points.. :D

Hmm... I wonder if a stealth car would be able to avoid all those radiowaves by bouncing them off at different angles. Would make sense to buy a Lamborghini Reventon. Else you could just wrap the receiver in a lead blanket..

Everytime I drive thru, I mari kita.

eh serious? I'm getting the same reaction! somehow approaching gantry subconciously i get a bit turned on. When i hear the BEEEEP i immediately STEAM full glory. then it dies down. though i particularly enjoy driving along cte into town [laugh]

Hmm... I wonder if a stealth car would be able to avoid all those radiowaves by bouncing them off at different angles. Would make sense to buy a Lamborghini Reventon. Else you could just wrap the receiver in a lead blanket..

Maybe that's why that RX8 owner wanna make a reventon-style body kit.

Hmm... [cool]

(edited)

LOL?

Then wad about a driver talking to his handphone while passing through the ERP gantry???

Wa....Like that you mean that driver will get tumors/cancers which will die faster????

[laugh] [laugh] [smash] [smash] [smash]

Edited by Mike1234

Relax lah, I think he's just trying to mock at the whole situation....

You are indeed smart, brudder! [thumbsup]

I thought school holidays over already?? Hmmm . . . .

↡ Advertisement