Possible availability of RNS510 unit for Octavia A5 ONLY

Speeddemon

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I have currently in my possession an RNS510 unit from Skoda. It is a 1Z0 unit and its basically the exact same unit as the Columbus system on the Superb IIs and new Octavia VRS except that it seems to be specifically for the Octavia A5. It has a harddisk (20gb? or 30gb?....cant rem) with an SD card slot, DVD playback capability, GPS (antenna inc.) etc etc. It cannot be used on a Superb II so was thinking if there are any bros out there driving an A5 who want to try installing this in their car, I can sell it to you cheaply. No strings attached. We can try the installation first and you can choose not to take the unit if it does not work.

PM me if anyone is interested yeah? Cheers all!

↡ Advertisement

HI bro, may i check wat is ur selling price? My octavia is 3months old so shd be the A5 u referring rite? any number to contact? we can contact thru phone will be an easier way. thank you

Wow I forgot about this thread! [laugh]

Your Octavia is only 3 months old so its not the A5. Your car will need the 3T0 unit instead of this. If you need a contact just check out vagsg forum, there is a guy there by the nick of cbx750p that can set u up with the latest 3T0 unit.

Anything just PM me...I'm also over at vagsg....nick of Superbdemon....

Cheers mate!!

Edited by Speeddemon
↡ Advertisement