Good & Reliable Movers To Recommend?

Biatch

Supersonic

Bump up this thread. Anyone can recommend any mover to move about 5-6 items only, like sofa, tv etc to another location?  :huh:

↡ Advertisement

Bump up this thread. Anyone can recommend any mover to move about 5-6 items only, like sofa, tv etc to another location?  :huh:

Moving house ah?? Upgrade to Landed property liao ah?? Huat ah!!! :secret-laugh:

Yep, anyone tried those movers from carousell?

Better Don't engage movers from carousel, a lot is freelance but advertise like they are professional.

1 of my relative engage a mover from carousel, they were 2 hour late, come with rude attitude, keep on adding extra charges like wrapping extra, king mattress very thick need extra all this. End up pay double the quote. Somemore they will threaten you say if you don't want to add the price, they will just leave everything under the blk.

You can try http://sgcheapmovers.com. Their price is good . And also the service not bad.

Hi all! Any recommendations for movers? The last company I used last minute tried to charge extra.. so thinking of engaging others.  

Quite a few recommended Helping Hands in the previous posts. Thinking of trying them out but also saw some negative reviews on them which worries me  🤣

Thank you 😊

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, Sadan said:

Hi all! Any recommendations for movers? The last company I used last minute tried to charge extra.. so thinking of engaging others.  

Quite a few recommended Helping Hands in the previous posts. Thinking of trying them out but also saw some negative reviews on them which worries me  🤣

Thank you 😊

I have used this mover 3 times and am pleased with them. No issue at all and price definitely reasonable. Can WhatsApp the guy Mr Wang and send him photos what you want to be move.

https://carousell.app.link/XFkxYVw9w8

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I have used this mover 3 times and am pleased with them. No issue at all and price definitely reasonable. Can WhatsApp the guy Mr Wang and send him photos what you want to be move.

https://carousell.app.link/XFkxYVw9w8

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll contact him for quotes. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, Sadan said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll contact him for quotes. 

No problem bro. Do feedback on his service if you use him in the end so other bros can decide too.

Not related to him in any way, just happy with his price and service.

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

No problem bro. Do feedback on his service if you use him in the end so other bros can decide too.

Not related to him in any way, just happy with his price and service.

Understand. I need to move all the items in my house, will check if need to come up for site inspect. 

By the way, do they provide boxes? Those that after moving will return back to them. 

Hypersonic
18 minutes ago, Sadan said:

Understand. I need to move all the items in my house, will check if need to come up for site inspect. 

By the way, do they provide boxes? Those that after moving will return back to them. 

Oh, all the items ah. U better check with him and the boxes.

i only used them to move 2 queen size beds, 1 massage chair and a fridge before.

Those professional mover will be more ex I guess. 1 trip with a 14 footer lorry will be $550, with all packing stuff provided.

Do ask around.

I also looking for some movers for my MIL.

I settled on this professional looking lot.

I hope they careful and don't drop things.

:grin:

image.png.c0e798e92f34aa9c6f538a99199e92c0.png

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I also looking for some movers for my MIL.

I settled on this professional looking lot.

I hope they careful and don't drop things.

:grin:

image.png.c0e798e92f34aa9c6f538a99199e92c0.png

This one better bro, I think your MIL will love it. The one you settled for looks damn solemn and boring. It’s the time to celebrate! 🤣

3361F258-6FED-415F-B077-7240F8127FBA.gif

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

This one better bro, I think your MIL will love it.

3361F258-6FED-415F-B077-7240F8127FBA.gif

For ay lang syne...orh lang jin ey sai 💪👍

• Haha! 3

17 hours ago, Mcscot said:

I moved house 2 years ago and used The Helping Hands team. Guys trying to turn their life around ...

Highly recommended as they were careful with my stuff and were flexible when I had forgotten to include a side table to move.

http://thehelpinghand.org.sg/our-services/moving-services/

Thanks for sharing your experience. I wanted to try them out too, and so my small part for society. 

Just that read some reviews not that good. Haha

I will get a quote from them too 😊

I have used the following mover and they are very efficient and careful with your stuff.  They will give you an on-site no-obligation assessment and quotation.  Recommended to my relative and they are very satisfied with the service.

Soon Seng Transport

↡ Advertisement