Good & Reliable Movers To Recommend?

Biatch

Neutral Newbie

I don't know too much about home movers, but if you need auto shipping, I know of some good guys that can do the job well. The company is American Auto Transport. The website is here . Check'em out.

try Helping Hand

they are cheap and good, and it's for a good cause.

I have also used them twice and going to use them again soon. For the record, i have not lost anything.

Let's give them a chance to prove themselves. [cool]

I have also used them twice and going to use them again soon. For the record, i have not lost anything.

Let's give them a chance to prove themselves. [cool]

Giving another chance is one thing but they've got to treasure it.

Giving another chance is one thing but they've got to treasure it.

I also hope they do treasure the chance. Anyway, their charges are very reasonable and they have done a good job so far.

Normally how will the quotations like huh for a 5 room flat? How to quote it? Moving soon.

U gotta ask them to come to to yr place and tell them what items wl be shifted. The fella wl give u an est on how many trips wl be required. They wl give u a nbr of boxes. Try to ask for extra just in case. They always quote per trip basis.

I also hope they do treasure the chance. Anyway, their charges are very reasonable and they have done a good job so far.

Glad to hear u got a good bunch of movers.

My previous experience with the bunch of recovering addicts was really a bad one.

Won't recomend their svc to others or wl use them anymore if need to.

Once bitten twice shy.

Try Rodex Movers. www.rodexmovers.com.sg Used them twice, reasonable price and super efficient. Never had any surprises with them. Gonna use them 3rd time but quote is pricey compared to two years ago so I'm gonna get other movers quotes to do a comparison too.

This Rodex movers must be darn good service! 

convincing strangers to start MCF accounts to talk about them...  and ONLY about them (record time... 12mins)

brilliant.. simply brilliant..

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 3

Hello, I can't give you advice on which movers is the best because they all have their strengths (quick reply vs longer guarantees vs more professional etc) and own charging model (per trip vs per hours).

I recommend comparing quotes from at least 3-4 movers, ask them some key questions to qualify them.

I'm sharing just an article with critical questions to ask before hiring a professional mover

Some questions include:

• Mover company name, years in business, number of employees
  • How do they charge? (by hour vs by trips)
  • Are their staff contractors or full-timers?
  • Do they provide packing material?
  • Can they do a free on-site survey before giving a price?

*Do note some movers just need you to list down (in text or WhatsApp) just heavy items in your house or take photos.. Be wary, many of the complaints comes from these kind of communication -- movers will then tell you why didnt you highlight to them some items etc.. and charge you more money for it. 

Recommend you talk to a few, get them to come down to assess first. Paying a little more is ok, the important thing is the money paid and the end result

Hope this helps!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2