Maybach 2010

Davidklt

Saw the actual car in Beijing Auto. Very nice indeed. A lot of Chinese businessmen are buying it, even the display unit is sold.

it is somewhat based on the previous S-Class W210 i think....

few mainstream cars have seat recliners with legrests, except the Teana 250XV....

i wish for such seats in the back seats of a sedan too....

just a pity,

an S-Class with its rear seats reclined doesn't have space for legrests....

this happens with the Lexus LS LWB too....

the front side passenger seat has to be sacrificed for a person behind to recline fully with legrest....

Neutral Newbie

Buy such cars need to employ a chauffer, else defeats the purpose. Sibeh shiok if you are the passenger. Driver not shiok, cos got to concentrate on the road.

it is somewhat based on the previous S-Class W210 i think....

few mainstream cars have seat recliners with legrests, except the Teana 250XV....

i wish for such seats in the back seats of a sedan too....

just a pity,

an S-Class with its rear seats reclined doesn't have space for legrests....

this happens with the Lexus LS LWB too....

the front side passenger seat has to be sacrificed for a person behind to recline fully with legrest....

Why is S-class model code W210?

If a Maybach is compared with LS/S/7/A8 , then maybach will no longer exist

When you have no idea what you are talking about, then do not mislead people with your misinformation. [whip]

maybach is the best car in the world, the most quite and whether u passenger or driver all shiok. passenger has huge space while drive has huge salary and bonus hehe

Sales of Maybach has been dropping year after year. It is rumoured that MB may terminate the brand soon.

For similar money, I find the Rolls Phantom and Bentley Mulsanne a better proposition. That is until the Bugatti Galibier is released :D

However for sensible money, the new Jaguar XJ supercharged wins it in my books for great style and performance in a reasonably-priced package.

↡ Advertisement