Sign in to follow this  
Enzomatrix

Durian Plantation Trip (Sunday)

Due to plantation's limit, in event that we are unable to meet at least 20 pax for the trip, I regret to say that the trip will be have to be cancelled.

The number stands at 11 confirmed personnel currently.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I have motorola talkabout T5603. Can this be tuned to your walkie talkie frequency?

Even though te trip is off, I would like to know what is the export model you are refering to?

Hi,

I have motorola talkabout T5603. Can this be tuned to your walkie talkie frequency?

Even though te trip is off, I would like to know what is the export model you are refering to?

Im using a borrowed set so Im not sure of the model. You could ask the store that you bought from if its a local or export set.

↡ Advertisement

Alamak.. Wasted :(

haha, nvm still got next season next year. Probably peeps go sick of durians this season already as its coming to an end [laugh][laugh]

I think I probably go in for dim sum and go up to buy back instead of having buffet. :wub:

Thanks all for the interest anyway [wave]

haha, nvm still got next season next year. Probably peeps go sick of durians this season already as its coming to an end [laugh][laugh]

I think I probably go in for dim sum and go up to buy back instead of having buffet. :wub:

make me gian only!! :P :P Anyway how's ur trip? Im down with severe flu also.. sad :(

==============

Im just checking.

Do u have the address of the durian plantation in Johor. Is it in Segamat?

I thinking of going down to buy durians back. Preferably looking for D24.

Thanks. [wave]

↡ Advertisement