China Made 2-Din 7" DVD Touch Screen

Wahlin

I am sure many of our bro/sis used this before. What is your thought ? Care to share your experience. The "Mini Electron" is selling for $380 with installation and 1 year warranty. Thinking of giving it a try. Many thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I am sure many of our bro/sis used this before. What is your thought ? Care to share your experience. The "Mini Electron" is selling for $380 with installation and 1 year warranty. Thinking of giving it a try. Many thanks.

Bro,you wanna post a link for the promo so that the rest can comment... [;)]

• Praise 1

My experience with China made and brand is bad....After using for sometime, the touch screen is intermittently not working...The motor that move the screen up for inserting the CD went crazy (jammed). Many issue......Change to a Pioneer set and it is a world of different....But of cos, the price is total different...My pioneer set cost me $1.2k and the china set only cost ~$400.

Neutral Newbie

My experience with China made and brand is bad....After using for sometime, the touch screen is intermittently not working...The motor that move the screen up for inserting the CD went crazy (jammed). Many issue......Change to a Pioneer set and it is a world of different....But of cos, the price is total different...My pioneer set cost me $1.2k and the china set only cost ~$400.

bro wat brand u bought? i also foresee the motor problem, so tts y i am looking for those without the motor kind, just slot in and play.

bro wat brand u bought? i also foresee the motor problem, so tts y i am looking for those without the motor kind, just slot in and play.

If i remember correctly...is called Soundstar

Neutral Newbie

why don't spend just abit more to get a jap brand?

mine initially was a china made, but blaaa it's terrible, i agree not all made in china are bad.. u just got to find a good one but to find a good made in china, why don't get an average made in jap?

Neutral Newbie

I have used 2 older versions of VLC for a while now and I am very happy with it, BUT although I had never problems with software downloaded from links posted in SOFTONIC, the link to the FREE DOWNLOAD

Hi! Bro, 380$ is very expensive! I buy indash 7 inch widescreen HD 2 din car gps dvd with BT and steering control , the resolution is: 800*3(rgb)*480 , yours just 480. please check this link:http://www.wallne.com/proshow.asp?ArticleID=W00SQV188R&classid=001003 or www.wallne.com. This model just cost 330$, I always cooperate with them. Best wish!

SG$330 or US$330 ?

Edited by Civic3106

Neutral Newbie

there is this 5" to 7" GPS with video files function

best is $100+ nia..

HD touch screen etc..worth the value

where to find this oh?

There is another brand [DLAA] which according to source, a Malaysian brand OEM in China/Taiwan.

http://www.maxaudio.com.my/index.php?act=v...;productId=4549

Have alomost everything in + Garmin Mobile XT !!!

Pricing compare to the Jap brands = very competitive.

Any one in Singapore have any experiences ??

EH.

Thanks for the info, but was checking their website and found their office is in KL. Any bros could provide any info for any branch nearer to Spore and if they do installation too if I drove to KL. Thanks.

it look fierce and very "in" to have all in one function for HU. but its best to keep gps as a external unit. thats my advice.

reason:

1) HU is to listen songs, and the GPS keep making noise.... unless mute it.

2) If u gonna exchange car/or..... then u dont have any GPS with you...its with the original car....

my 2 cents advice

↡ Advertisement