Motor Insurance Scam Ringleader Surrenders

Watwheels

This mofo shud be rifle.gif !

I believe there are more of these mofos and scamming workshops out there.

post-18163-1278555566_thumb.jpg

post-18163-1278555580_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This mofo shud be [rifle] !

I believe there are more of these mofos and scamming workshops out there.

the kind of scam they in r usually the 'nature' of the trade.

i tink at the end of the day its the 'demand' of consumers that enable this kind of trade to thrive and ultimately, cause our motor insurance to increase.

when my car kena bang not long ago, i approach 3 workshops and all 3 ask me 'you want to earn money'?

i am not saying i am a righteous man, but tat guy tat bang me is juz a poor young boy, so i dun wana sabo him further so i reject the workshops offer of a 'commission'.

i seems really tempting to have your car repaired and get 'paid' for it. so i tink its only human nature tat most of us would accept the offer as a 'compensation' for lost of time or loss of an 'accident free car' etc. the source of these commission would ultimately come from the over claiming of the other party's insurance.

everyday also got accidents, imagine only 50% of these ppl over claim the insurance tru the workshops. no wonder our insurance increase lar.

you want motor insurance to go down? ask urself 1st, would u reject the commission and make a honest claim?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

This is just peanut.

The biggest culprit in the market is the Blue/Yellow company.

They owns the most vehicle on the road.

Whether it is a small dent or no dent, they will claim you like no tomorrow.

Their knife also very sharp.....always chop chop here and there.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

i seems really tempting to have your car repaired and get 'paid' for it. so i tink its only human nature tat most of us would accept the offer as a 'compensation' for lost of time or loss of an 'accident free car' etc. the source of these commission would ultimately come from the over claiming of the other party's insurance.

this is myopic short-term thinking.

eventually, u'll end up paying for the over-claim when your own insurance premiums rise

due to all insurance companies raising all policy holders' premiums due to all these inflated claims.

• Praise 1

If one will to accept such offers it is as good as making false claims and commercial fraud. Police will knock on yr door 1 of these day.

• Praise 1

If one will to accept such offers it is as good as making false claims and commercial fraud. Police will knock on yr door 1 of these day.

these kind of commission can easily be classified in the workshop's financial statement as 'commission expense for recommending customers' which is not in conflict of any financial standards... so it could be arguable to say if there is any fraud.

not sure if there is any other avenue the relevant authorities can look into to prosecute these ppl.

maybe there is already, but as one bro mention, the biggest culprit is the blue/yellow companies... so close one.. ehh close 2 eyes.

if not the pockets of the ultimate major shareholders (we can guess who they r) of these companies will get hit the hardest.

(edited)

these kind of commission can easily be classified in the workshop's financial statement as 'commission expense for recommending customers' which is not in conflict of any financial standards... so it could be arguable to say if there is any fraud.

not sure if there is any other avenue the relevant authorities can look into to prosecute these ppl.

maybe there is already, but as one bro mention, the biggest culprit is the blue/yellow companies... so close one.. ehh close 2 eyes.

if not the pockets of the ultimate major shareholders (we can guess who they r) of these companies will get hit the hardest.

Did you read the newspaper in my pic? Why do you think the CAD is involved? The workshops so called 'commission expense for recommending customers' will not hold ground and could be considered as graft/bribe. When asked for the names of these so called ppl involved for an interview, the whole thing will collapse. Who gave the confirmation and chop on such practices? Ppl are ignorant and just assume it's alright.

If workshops offer the "do you wanna make money" out of the accident you should report the mofos to CPIB. These are the fxxkers who caused the whole system to become what it's today.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

He got no shame yet.

Cos still wearing pure white shirt and red tie.

Dunno how much insurance dollars pocketed by them... surely there must be more.

Nowadays, a small knock on the bumper also cost a few thousands.

Did you read the newspaper in my pic? Why do you think the CAD is involved? The workshops so called 'commission expense for recommending customers' will not hold ground and could be considered as graft/bribe. When asked for the names of these so called ppl involved for an interview, the whole thing will collapse. Who gave the confirmation and chop on such practices? Ppl are ignorant and just assume it's alright.

if the authority can do that to all the workshops, or at least a regular chk. den its wonderful news to all of us.

juz scare tat they say these regular chk is a cost incurred and the consumer had to bear them ultimately = insurance up up again.. haha

• Praise 1

He got no shame yet.

Cos still wearing pure white shirt and red tie.

Dunno how much insurance dollars pocketed by them... surely there must be more.

Nowadays, a small knock on the bumper also cost a few thousands.

when i was at the workshop enquiring abt the cost of repair to my car, i overheard the supervisor call to their supplier, the cost of material to replace the damage part is less den $400 (excluding workmanship). at the end charge tat poor boy abt $1,800.

I dunno where you get the 'commission expense for recommending customers' idea from. Perhaps you visit the pimp way too often. :D

In legal business practice if you do smth like this you and the the parties involved will be in deep sh*t.

Maybe the CAD should dig up all the inflated claims, and prosecute the car owners who accepted the illegal compensation in the first place. Or insurance companies should blacklist these fellas, and either load their premiums heavily or deny them insurance to keep them off the roads. Everything is always an issue of where there is demand, there will be supply. The gahmen recognise this by punishing BOTH drug takers and drug pushers/traffickers. So why only go after the suppliers in this case?

If this is the US, there probably would be a class action suit against the insurers for penalising ALL motorists with higher premiums instead of going after those with inflated claims. The class action suit would then force the insurers to take specific restitutive action against the offenders. It would be so much more fair than make everyone pay for the sins of the few.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Some workshops really over inflate by alot. Recently I got into a minor accident in my old car that I was going to scrap. So I did not bother to claim from the other party. I didn't expect him to claim alot because his car was also almost 10 years old already and had lots of scratches and dents. In the end he wanted to claim $1500+ for some minor scratches from the accident. Luckily he stay nearby then I realised that after he claim I never see his car anymore. So I told the insurance company that I think he scrapped the car already and collaborated with the workshop to produce a fake invoice to earn some money. After they investigated then they realised that the date on the invoice was after the date the car was deregistered.

• Praise 1

Even with this the premium will not get any lower. In Singapore's pricing context, what went up will not come down...

Some workshops really over inflate by alot. Recently I got into a minor accident in my old car that I was going to scrap. So I did not bother to claim from the other party. I didn't expect him to claim alot because his car was also almost 10 years old already and had lots of scratches and dents. In the end he wanted to claim $1500+ for some minor scratches from the accident. Luckily he stay nearby then I realised that after he claim I never see his car anymore. So I told the insurance company that I think he scrapped the car already and collaborated with the workshop to produce a fake invoice to earn some money. After they investigated then they realised that the date on the invoice was after the date the car was deregistered.

Very sad that only when you make noise to your insurance coy dan they investigate. Imagine those ignorant car owners kenna claim by the other party jialat jialat also no idea.