World Cup Final Winner

Friendstar

World Cup Final!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Netherlands
    • Spain

I vote for Spain because they confirm win but then I Hope Holland win to avenge for Germany and Paraguay. germany should win Spain that day but then they lost because Muller kenna suspend.

I vote for Spain because they confirm win but then I Hope Holland win to avenge for Germany and Paraguay. germany should win Spain that day but then they lost because Muller kenna suspend.

eh why spain confirm win?

its like people initially stating that england confirm win too.

Holland!!!!

Spain route is much easier yet they never really show dominating factor from them

bro, meeting an on-form germany not exactly an easy route leh....

Excuses lah.... Muller played last nite and he wasn't that fantastic. Uruguay outshone the Germans. In fact Forlan almost equalized but his last sec free kick hit the bar. If not for the German keeper Butt, Uruguay will b 3rd. [cool]

confirm win, pls put all ur $ in sg pool, buy them win.

muller is not maradona.

Holland!!!!

Spain route is much easier yet they never really show dominating factor from them

Actually they dominated the Germans in terms if possesion. And w/o the ball, the German couldn't do sh!t. That's how the spainsh play. Very stingy with possesion n if they do lose the ball, they will try to win it back quickly, usually thru fouling. [:p]

(edited)

eh why spain confirm win?

its like people initially stating that england confirm win too.

at least now is 50-50 chance :D

and because paul say so :D

Edited by Jman888

Supercharged

hehe i share your vote brother.

spain is no doubt good but overhyped. when the going gets tough, they have no one with the midas touch.

for holland, they have shown they have match winners.

Supercharged

wihle germany is on form, somehow that night they play like timid rats...

i couldn't agree to heap all the credits on spain for the win, to me spain played well but germany also became too tentative, probably due to being affected by the octopus's prediction.

(edited)

i hope they play draw till 90mins as i bet draw on them lol.. Eventually i am both holland and spain supporter but more to spain side.. So i am happy also la both team went in final..

Edited by JX83

alot expect Germany to go thru coz they thrashed Arg n England,end up lost to Spain

Alot expect NK to lose badly to Brazil ,they lost by 1 goal..so thinking Portugal can hold to such margin but 7 goals

SA never out of 1st round..1st time in history...

England draw with Algeria,USA..no one expect..

Spain to lost to Swiss..

too many alot beyond what we tot so..

so naturally today alot think Spain to beat Holland as they kick out Germany?

after 430am then we will know.if no ET..haha~