Put 'Baby in car' sign got difference?

Johnson28

What do you normally do when you see car in front display the 'baby in car' sign?

i observe 2 extremes

a) keep more distance from the car, no horning, give way.....

b) overtake, horn.. since got baby inside, he dun dare to speed, play, horn.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

What do you normally do when you see car in front display the 'baby in car' sign?

i observe 2 extremes

these are usually the ppl who are the road hooligans...

They don give way and expect u to give way.

Last week just had one encounter with a babyin car sign lady driver.

I was about 2-1/2 cars length in front of her, she was going real slow, so i signal to go into her lane.

when i started turning in, she suddenly realized and stepped on her gas to aviod me going into her lane. Too bad she was too late.

Than she was so agitated, no idea y. She stopped beside me and shouted at me for cutting into her lane. I pointed at her son and said, u want to die its ok, wht abt yr son? it is very obvious i have more than enough space to turn in and u purposely step on the gas to avoid me from getting infront of u for whatever dono y. So u think u are right?

she kept quiet and drove off....

btw why many drivers like to do that? they drive relec relec, when someone wants to turn into their lane, they step hard on the gas, funny ppl who disregards other ppls life.

Edited by Tom_kkh

It is not just the baby on board drivers...a lot of them dont even understand what they are doing on the roads. Yesterday was driving down from a weekend trip to melaka and met so many jokers on the road...hogging the right most lane, tail gating aggressively, changing lanes like nobody's business, and of course the most dangerous one - overtaking the vehicles from the road shoulder and cutting across 2 lanes to drive to the right most lane - needless to say most of the car plates started with an alphabet "S..."

Supercharged

i observe 2 extremes

I too display baby in car sign. But baby already a toddler and I am still keeping it.

Just for fun. So, don't take it too seriously.

People put to let prople know they may have baby in car, so they may drive a little slow, & don't take heart & be considerate. Something like that. Alot of my friend have these too. In fact I will do so as well...

I will check out that "baby" as well lor...ha ha ha...just joking...I won't want to karna beaten...but seriously most of the time....there won't be a baby as I observed... :D

The "baby in car" sign somehow allow the driver to do anything they want, becos I got baby in car.

They can roadhog, they can stop you from going into the lane, they can anything.

If they are really careful, considerate on the road, they dun need the "baby in car" sign at all. Nobody will bother you or your baby.

i observe 2 extremes

Certain of these fellows whom put up these display drive even much hionger than the rest .. [rolleyes][rolleyes]

Why is a baby different from a normal passenger? People should drive properly no matter who is in the car.

of course the driver shd be driving more carefully, though it does not give him the entilement to own the road

A baby is more fragile, more damage if kena bang?

s--t will be green if kena horn?

Why is a baby different from a normal passenger? People should drive properly no matter who is in the car.

I agree.... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Cant just based on baby sign like tat wad.... [shakehead] [shakehead]

People put to let prople know they may have baby in car, so they may drive a little slow, & don't take heart & be considerate. Something like that. Alot of my friend have these too. In fact I will do so as well...

agreed.. the only thing is maybe the words shd be 'baby in car, appreciate your patience'

Turbocharged

Dun take so seriously,

got baby people proud that had sex and can "shoot straight" ....let them howlian a little can or not?

Not so much different from any other sticker.....just take as fun

Neutral Newbie

I think the Baby in the car is referring to the driver.

Like to whine like baby, never spare a thought for others and want to do things whichever suits him/her.

When get upset, will never listen to reason. And worse, if get provoked, may just like baby, yelling and beat or even biting people. ^_^

of course the driver shd be driving more carefully, though it does not give him the entilement to own the road

A baby is more fragile, more damage if kena bang?

s--t will be green if kena horn?

Sikali driver died of heart attack if kena horn, then we also need a 'Heart Attack' sign for those drivers - no horning allowed [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement