Wats wif property agents these days????

RadX

..walau, over last week, received daily calls, sms for them to want to buy my properties...knn....ppl doing work also kacau...

next time, i gonna scold them....property sooo hot meh?

I have one approaching TOP, and that also they call and say wan to buy...but me holding outlah..even my cheap HDB, they wan...nb

↡ Advertisement

ha ha ha...no buy....no sell....they eat what ??? goes to show that sub-sale is getting tough....

yup...looks like a slowdown....

Turbocharged

..walau, over last week, received daily calls, sms for them to want to buy my properties...knn....ppl doing work also kacau...

I have one approaching TOP, and that also they call and say wan to buy...but me holding outlah..even my cheap HDB, they wan...nb

you got work want meh???

anyway which property they calling you for??

i heard sentosa cove in high demand. more buyer than seller.

Neutral Newbie

y scold ppl? just be nice and reject them.i dun think is always the same agent.

Turbocharged

y scold ppl? just be nice and reject them.i dun think is always the same agent.

you dont know him lah... this post is already very nice already. machiam his normal conversation niah.

you dont know him lah... this post is already very nice already. machiam his normal conversation niah.

[:|] [:|]

you got work want meh???

anyway which property they calling you for??

i heard sentosa cove in high demand. more buyer than seller.

u mean the PRC who still say 36million paid cash and is still cheap? :D

nbz ah tiong really cannot look down nowadays..they climb so high n faster than us nowadays

One month ago I answered a call from one agent. The usual "can I speak to the house owner" etc...etc.

Asked me interested to sell or not.

To patronise the agent, I said sure, if you got buyer willing to pay 1.5million then you call me again.

Ok.....then one week passed peacefully.

Then for the past two weeks the same agent(recognised from the tele number) kept calling me again.

I forwarded my home call to the answering machine.

And each time when call was answered by the machine the agent hung up without even wanting to leave a message.

The agent has being calling non-stop for two solid weeks already, and this is the third week, and still this agent still refuse to leave name or message on my answering machine.

I find it weird.....why is it so hard for some LEGAL agent to have the courtesy to show their prefessionalism to just leave a message.

I tell my wife, if this agent were to leave a proper message stating their intention, I will sell the house to this agent!

Three FOOKING weeks....each night call at least 3 times....each time my answering machine intercepted.....and each time I hear the beep beep beep(hung up) tone.

Whats with these agents.....dont dare to leave messages or what?

they must make it seem hot mah......then it can be self fulfilling....

aiya..i no $$ buy hdb flat oso they keep msging me on some launches in thomson, bukit timah, novena etc..

nb..feel like msgin them back..dun waste ur $$ on me.

Can disclose how many properties you have? [:p]

Turbocharged

Can disclose how many properties you have? [:p]

he will ask u, u wanna know upstairs one or downstairs one [lipsrsealed][laugh] [laugh]

he will ask u, u wanna know upstairs one or downstairs one [lipsrsealed][laugh] [laugh]

I was thinking if he has properties all around the island, I can make friend with him and become a property agent. [laugh]:D