Seletar Wings!! HOT! HOT! HOT!

SGCMmaomao

[crazy] Have any 1 been to Seletar Sunset grill and bar B4? I tried the level 3 wings, whole lips swell big time!!! :blink: Holy cow! Wonder how they made it that hot..

They have from level 1 to 10..

P/s* Not for weak heart!!! :D

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

THey have level 30 too..ever saw a teenager want to how lian ngot carried out by friends after the level 30 wings! [laugh]

Dun have leh.... I thought so too.. but see the menu, they only have it till level 10.. IT's a tear and sweat jerking WINGS!!! [bigcry]

Tat time i went, see ppl squatting at the drain puking... Guess they must had drank too much water or too spicy for them le... Hee.. Good place for farewell party or birthday! chill beer, hot wings!!

There was an article on that restaurant few months back in Sunday Times I think. A female journalist went around trying out spicy buffalo wings. The 1 which TS mentioned indeed is the most powerful. And yes, there is a level 30 according to the article. That girl took it with the help of lots of water, went home, buay tahan, in the end sent to hospital for morphine injection. Definitely not for the weak stomachs :D

menu only has up to level 10... but you can ask them for higher levels. Check out the wall behind the bar counter... got display the "certificates" of those who ate and conquered the wings

menu only has up to level 10... but you can ask them for higher levels. Check out the wall behind the bar counter... got display the "certificates" of those who ate and conquered the wings

must sign indemnity or not? in case eat liao go straight to hell [laugh]

Ya, those wings r really hot me and my friends only manage to tried level 5. Above that will be nuts.. but I find that it is a bit ex to eat there.

must sign indemnity or not? in case eat liao go straight to hell [laugh]

hahaha.... i dont know leh. But i find the food there pricy

I thot it closes down oredi due to make way for the new Rolls Royce research facility .

Been there once and I love the early evening view. Rustic and laid back.

Tried the entry level wings and manz..its spicy enough for average chilli eaters.

yA YA... I choi my fren to return there again to try level 5 .. all not very keen... hee... The burning feel really cannot describe... SHioK!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(edited)

I tried level 30 and got a certificate. Basically it's spend money to torture yourself. Not worth it.

Food quality isn't good. Price is very expensive for their cooking. Go if you only want to try their buffalo wings.

Different level got different price or rather higher level higher price. Level 30 is $30 for half dozen and $50 for 1 dozen.

This is what's gonna happen if you are going to try level 30. You cut one tiny piece and put it in your mouth, if you chew it for too long your mouth is gonna burn. And if you think you don't want to chew and just swallow it, your stomach is going to burn and trust me, you'd rather have your mouth burning. My stomach was burning for the whole night. Go to the toilet and lao sai???? You know what's gonna happen on your behind....

So don't be too hasty. Go if only you are sibei eng and nothing to do on the next day.

Edited by Aeromania

(edited)

Of recent years I thought my ability to take spicy stuff has become really good. As in, whether in HK or back in Singapore, my friends all think the amount of chilli I can take or add to my food is crazy (I'm the kind who can take those Chongqing/Sichuan "ma la" stuff at their original full strength, without feeling my stomach burning very much). But the level 5 wings in this place floored me... managed to finish the whole lot because my family gave up and left them for me to deal with, but I can only say the feeling in my stomach as I drove out of those quiet roads was not pleasant! Will stick to level 3 next time!

Edited by Bicolor

Neutral Newbie

I think they used dried chilli powder to marinate and later used dried chilli padi powder to make the sauce.

The wings are so spicy till it taste bitter. Not even consider 'food'.