Will There be Flooding Again

Tohto

Hypersonic

It has been none stop heavy rain for more than 45mins already at my office area. Will there be flooding again?

Cannot go out for lunch [:(]

↡ Advertisement

It has been none stop heavy rain for more than 45mins already at my office area. Will there be flooding again?

are we going to live in fear every time it rains ?

i would say YES. [laugh]

PUB hasnt been able to guarantee that the flood prevention measures is enough to prevent floods.

seems like it man....but a bit scary when u see CNA and the massive floods in China, Viet, etc [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

yes.. that seems the case.... everytime it rains, there will be a 'flood' thread then it will slowly evolve to some people bashing... which i clearly dun undertand.... especially the flood thread thingy

actually if so afraid of flood...then should consider living in the desert.... [sweatdrop]

Hypersonic

My house will not get flooded since I stay at 14th floor [:p]

But my car engine will get choke if I drive through flooding water since I had CAI [:(]

seems like it man....but a bit scary when u see CNA and the massive floods in China, Viet, etc [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

i don't live in landed :D

funny thing was we had flooded orchard when India was having the worst heat wave,

then we had hot weather for past few days while other countries were flooding..... and we are not that far apart :blink:

My house will not get flooded since I stay at 14th floor [:p]

But my car engine will get choke if I drive through flooding water since I had CAI [:(]

that the price you pay for having a CAI... alternatively have the CAI higher up...the next time you decide to install in your next car

i don't live in landed :D

funny thing was we had flooded orchard when India was having the worst heat wave,

then we had hot weather for past few days while other countries were flooding..... and we are not that far apart :blink:

India and Singapore not that far apart? :blink:[:p]

that the price you pay for having a CAI... alternatively have the CAI higher up...the next time you decide to install in your next car

Might as well put snorkel.. [:p]

quoted only once in 50 years.. so ans prob is NO.. not in another 50 yrs.. [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

quoted only once in 50 years.. so ans prob is NO.. not in another 50 yrs.. [sweatdrop]

average one in 50 years mah..so if today got flood, then should be the 4th or 5th time in the last 1year liao..that means, no flood for the next 200-250 years...hooraay!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

This is according to scholar's mentality.. [laugh]

I'll be worried if there is no flooding.

I'll be worried if you cannot go out for lunch.

I'll be worried if I don't get a yellow card for this [laugh]

Turbocharged

average one in 50 years mah..so if today got flood, then should be the 4th or 5th time in the last 1year liao..that means, no flood for the next 200-250 years...hooraay!!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

This is according to scholar's mentality.. [laugh]

As someone mentioned, once in 50 yrs. So orchard road flood will happen again in 50yrs time. Same for Bukit Timah last year. But that doesn't mean other areas won't be affected say Serangoon, Geylang. Wonder if there is any chance of Shenton area getting flooded (my workplace). :blink:

↡ Advertisement