JB groomer

Tom_kkh

My wife will be spending at least 3 hrs doing her hair, fur and whatever in holiday plaza.

With so much time on hand, i am thinking of going to any nearby groomers for the car.

Any recommendation around that area? Or should I just forget about them totally?

how long, what product they use and the damage pls.

TIA

↡ Advertisement

almost all the car washes opp New York Hotel there can do polish/wax...

was quoted like RM$80-$100 for a Mitsubishi Colt from an idian guy 2nd or 3rd from the main road... he said he would take like 30mins to 45mins... i said dont bluff... then he said he got alot of men... the most 1hr... i said no thanks... then he polish my frd's fender and half a bonnet... haha... next time i go another one polish other fender and half bonnet to show me trial... haha

all machine polish... so its a little risk... just dont expect CS-II or watever standard....

proper washing, claying, polishing, waxing then sealant is the way to go... usually 3 hours or more work... locally you get a warranty on the shine as well.

almost all the car washes opp New York Hotel there can do polish/wax...

was quoted like RM$80-$100 for a Mitsubishi Colt from an idian guy 2nd or 3rd from the main road... he said he would take like 30mins to 45mins... i said dont bluff... then he said he got alot of men... the most 1hr... i said no thanks... then he polish my frd's fender and half a bonnet... haha... next time i go another one polish other fender and half bonnet to show me trial... haha

all machine polish... so its a little risk... just dont expect CS-II or watever standard....

proper washing, claying, polishing, waxing then sealant is the way to go... usually 3 hours or more work... locally you get a warranty on the shine as well.

ya, i don expect CS-II standards from them :ph34r: . So long it shines for at least a month or so is good enough for me. [:p]

I am one who rather spend $80-$100 per month for grooming than spend $400 on a single grooming that last for 6 months.

Am more worried if they even knows how to use the machines... don wan to come back with more swirl marks than b4.

Neutral Newbie

The autoglym one abit further up NY hotel is good, and consistent. Not exactly cheap at about 200-250 RM for polish and sealant

Hypersonic

The autoglym one abit further up NY hotel is good, and consistent. Not exactly cheap at about 200-250 RM for polish and sealant

The Autoglym shop has moved. No longer there.

It is now near to Holiday Plaza. Perhaps TS can try the shop. I am not sure of the address but I know how to get there.

It is now near to Holiday Plaza. Perhaps TS can try the shop. I am not sure of the address but I know how to get there.

ya i think i saw it before.

will check it out their service when there, thanks guys

The Shell station after CIQ also use autoglym. I did it before CNY for washing, claying, polishing, waxing, sealant and leather. Costs me RM180 due to promo that time.

2hrs work. Usual price like now is more than RM200.

i remember that shop... after car wash will give you a decal...

all my life only wash once in JB and it was at this autoglym... and kanna scratches on my black car then... [:(] it was my 1st and last time...

but whenever driving other ppl's car will surely drop by for a wash at any of the car wash places there... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement