Price Check - Yokohama S.Drive

Jnetjnjn

Neutral Newbie

Could any of the bros/sis advice on the current average price for Yokohama S. Drive (205/55/16)? I'm about to change my tires soon.

Thanks. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Could any of the bros/sis advice on the current average price for Yokohama S. Drive (205/55/16)? I'm about to change my tires soon.

Thanks. [:)]

I was quoted $140 for S.drive 205/55/16 before bargaining.

But I bought DNA DB in the end as looking for silence.

i am on S Drive, find it quite noisy.

pls note tat there r those made in japan n philippines. price a lot of different.

Yup, noisy. Noisier than my ex-Falken 522s. But good road holding in the wet, unlike the jittery feel of the Falkens.

Neutral Newbie

i am on S Drive, find it quite noisy.

pls note tat there r those made in japan n philippines. price a lot of different.

I was checking around the other day & was quoted $145/pc (after discount) & this is made in Japan. Is that a good deal?

yokohama S.Drive not bad...nice and quiet drive compared to falken ...handling in the wet weather also good , not so fast...but corners..good.

Try to call a few tire shop to check the price also? most of the shops will give you the price on the phone...

You have $145/pc budget ah? this budget is good enough to get some silent and premium tire le

I was quoted $155/pc for DNA DB (same size as yours)

$175 for Michelin Primacy LC

Try to call a few tire shop to check the price also? most of the shops will give you the price on the phone...

You have $145/pc budget ah? this budget is good enough to get some silent and premium tire le

I was quoted $155/pc for DNA DB (same size as yours)

$175 for Michelin Primacy LC

for this 3 tyres i will recom LC good tyre all the way to balding [thumbsup]

Yokohama S drive is good but noisy all the way till botak (so you think carefully if you or other passenger in your car can take it for the life of the tyre (around 2 years)

Yokohama dna DB is quite tyre sad to say the wet grip is [thumbsdown] so must drive with very care when rain

just MHO

for this 3 tyres i will recom LC good tyre all the way to balding [thumbsup]

Yokohama S drive is good but noisy all the way till botak (so you think carefully if you or other passenger in your car can take it for the life of the tyre (around 2 years)

Yokohama dna DB is quite tyre sad to say the wet grip is [thumbsdown] so must drive with very care when rain

just MHO

yup...i also agree that S drive is abit noisy

From the 3 tyres, i will strongly recomm LC

Another alternatives is

1) S drive $145

2) DB $155

3) Primacy LC $175

4) GR90 $185 - $190

My friend bought GT Champiro 228 at S$110.

The tyres are really quiet. Although it is China made, but really value for money.

post-48135-1281079986_thumb.jpg