Breaking the Magician Code

Picanto

Yes. Love the sexy babes.

The basic secret is revealed. Finally can know how they do it.

The same principal once we know, it will apply to any similar magic tricks. Maybe the props will be more stylo, but the secrets are the same!

Actually after watching it. It comes to my conclusion that the REAL trick is actually done by the sexy assistant! The magician is really just for show.

The assistanc has to bend and twists, and operate trapdoors and water pipes, etc. While the magician is standin there waving his hands pretending to hyptonise or wayang!

I wonder how magicial will survive after these secrets are revealed!

there is one famous taiwanese magician from taiwan coming to spore. guess it will be a sell out

Someone go attend & expose his tricks on the spot. Tat breaker sure become famous immediately [cool]

very long ago on starhub liao. channel 5 is slow this time. hahas. last time used to buy the cd. but aft that find it quite pointless. cos some tricks are retarded. lols.

Youtube, metacafe and other video sites have lots of vids revealing magic secrets.

Managed to impress some chiobus in the pubs with the tricks i learnt there. hehe [;)]

(edited)

Did anyone else go and watch David Copperfield when he came here decades ago? I was a kid then, but I still remember him trying to get the audience excited about something, but being Singaporeans, they just went "......". David got exasperated with the audience's lack of spontaneity and went, "Come on!" [laugh]

Anyway, the most magical thing Copperfield did was to get Claudia Schiffer.

Edited by Turboflat4

Turbocharged
(edited)

This type of show is also good in educating people not to be so easily taken in by conmen in the street.

Edited by Albeniz

This type of show is also good in educating people not to be so easily taken in by conmen in the street.

If by conmen, you mean the guys selling magic amulets in the streets, I don't think the aunties who get scammed are going to be watching this programme.

Would detract a little from the David Blaine/Criss Angel sort of street magic, though. But not by much, since they're such good showmen - and the public *want* to get wowed, so they suspend disbelief.