LTA website to check vehicle number

Vit4wd

Hi bros,

Today I managed to see a car bearing SKC9549D but sadly didn't managed keep up with the car due to traffic lights.

Anyone who know where the owner stay?

Willing to give a small angpow as a token of appreciation

Thanks once again for reading!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi bros,

Today I managed to see a car bearing SKC9549D but sadly didn't managed keep up with the car due to traffic lights.

Anyone who know where the owner stay?

Willing to give a small angpow as a token of appreciation

Thanks once again for reading!

check out this article - see pic inside

what website / LTA - can see FULL Driver owner details (including address ar )

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/its-just-dog-fuk-you-case-update-car-registration-revealed

• Praise 1

check out this article - see pic inside

what website / LTA - can see FULL Driver owner details (including address ar )

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/its-just-dog-fuk-you-case-update-car-registration-revealed

why are you post an information that is not relevant to the post? and the info you post has been posted multuple time in other threads.

its relevant la. he wants to know which website it is from. i also want to know.

ok i misread the post.

i dun think the info come from LTA website.

the facebook user "Mark Lin" who posted those Driver IC & home address, stated that he paid S$5 to LTA.

He indeed post the LTA website link at tanlixin facebook (someone had deleted the post, scared kana sue for privacy). I went thru the LTA link.

All asking for IC numbers.

Edited by Mcf777

So he must have had her NRIC first?

even have IC no, also dont need to pay.

i doubt LTA will allow anyone with S$5 to get privacy info without keying ic no, or we need to factor in a 2FA again. hahahahaha.

even have IC no, also dont need to pay.

i doubt LTA will allow anyone with S$5 to get privacy info without keying ic no, or we need to factor in a 2FA again. hahahahaha.

So if it is really that easy to obtain information with the NRIC of a car owner? If really true, then it defect the PDPA act and 2FA liao.

Edited by 13177

(edited)

Actually there's still a link to check vehicle make and model with just the car plate number. Just cannot see the original registration date and number of transfers. I use this link to check for fake M series or MB AMG. Hahaha.

Edited by atan030

Hopping on this thread to ask this trivial question.

Is there any LTA published data to show how many units of a particular car model/variant is registered in Singapore? For example, how many Kia Stinger 3.3L, or common model like Mazda 6 Skyactiv 2.5L? I have searched through LTA website but not able to find.

Hopping on this thread to ask this trivial question.

Is there any LTA published data to show how many units of a particular car model/variant is registered in Singapore? For example, how many Kia Stinger 3.3L, or common model like Mazda 6 Skyactiv 2.5L? I have searched through LTA website but not able to find.

only by make, not by model

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/MVP02-2_New_Cars_by_make.pdf

Hi there everyone. I recently purchased this vehicle. I have had the car exported to the UK now and the car came with no history. I was wondering If there was anyway to get service history or find out the mileage at each lta inspection. The current milage is only 50,000 km which i think may be not true.

The Registration is SKB 8957X   Vehicle No. 401351

There is a Vicom sticker on the back window, maybe I should contact them to try find history or do you think this would not work?

Thanks

74176034_808443152909947_4842594734549499904_n.jpg

75392833_434865887405197_1002016965373460480_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, fraserf123 said:

I was wondering If there was anyway to get service history or find out the mileage at each lta inspection..

the short and simple answer is No.

If you are base oversea, our inspection is to catch "low-hanging" fruits.. like illegal tints, exhaust, modification which the deem make the car "unsafe"

↡ Advertisement