So now, Singapore's direction in terms of transport is clear

Chewbacca

(edited)

COE sky rocketing.

MRTs sardining, then the 'distant based fare'. And then 'save money over time' comment.

And now, gahbernment dumping millions into making biking tracks.

Guys, better start training.

Add-on: Also, I actually don't mind cycling. But I will only consider cycling to work if I can do it within 30 minutes and not on roads for cars.

Edited by Chewbacca
↡ Advertisement

Any one knows where to buy trishaw? [laugh]

skali you also need COE to buy trishaw.

but before that you need to pass advance theory and of course practical test.

hahaha :D

(edited)

Hmmm......the total distance between my home and office is 17KM, according to streetdirectory. That is....what, 45 minutes of good cycling?

If there's a safe cycling path between the two...I can honestly consider. So cheap, so green, so easy, so healthy.

Edited by Chewbacca

Hmmm......only 8 km from home to office.....I should consider buying a motorized bicycle then...no COE, no ERP, no sweat...... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Hmmm..... first, want people to get married and have more babies, and now this? Cycling and young families don't go together. Precisely the reason why people need a car, is to ferry their families around.

Cycling even from one end of the island to the other is no problem, but... can we afford to start work later? workplace have good shower and locker facilities?

If the government has allowed more motorcycles on the road by removing the COE.

Maybe some car drivers like me might consider a motorcycle to work.

Hmmm......the total distance between my home and office is 17KM, according to streetdirectory. That is....what, 45 minutes of good cycling?

If there's a safe cycling path between the two...I can honestly consider. So cheap, so green, so easy, so healthy.

hmmmmmm........ 17km.............. by then reach office, rest for a while and you will be dead tire .... [sleeping][sleeping]

[:p][:p]

By the time you reach office using bicycle, you be shagged and wanna koon.

So, for that, we have to sleep and wake up early. How to make babies? =P

if invest in cheap bicycle (from $70 - $100 sold at Carrefour), the most can last 6 mths.......

invest in good bicycle (costing $500/- and above), where to park in office and fear of theft is always there...... [sweatdrop]

nowadays, very few bicycle shops located within your vicinity. if flat tyre, have to push to look for bicycle shop............ [dizzy]

if invest in cheap bicycle (from $70 - $100 sold at Carrefour), the most can last 6 mths.......

invest in good bicycle (costing $500/- and above), where to park in office and fear of theft is always there...... [sweatdrop]

nowadays, very few bicycle shops located within your vicinity. if flat tyre, have to push to look for bicycle shop............ [dizzy]

Flat tyre? Patch it urself.

Hmmm......only 8 km from home to office.....I should consider buying a motorized bicycle then...no COE, no ERP, no sweat...... [laugh]

Juz cycle to work it is so near. I cycle 5km to work everyday.

Well, u can plan ur route to avoid hi traffic flow. It is shorter to ride on the road than Park Connectors. Road riding is all about self confidence & road awareness.

Turbocharged

Juz cycle to work it is so near. I cycle 5km to work everyday.

5km can walk wat......why you so lazy need to cycle?

5km can walk wat......why you so lazy need to cycle?

How long does it take to walk?

How long does it take to jog?

How long does it take to cycle?

↡ Advertisement