COC officer leaving QX car's engine running while smoking

Ericongy

My work requires me to make daily visit to the warehouse where the Customs Operations Command is located (Keppel Road).

On more den a few occasions, I saw custom officers in plain clothes but wif their dog tag hanging around their neck, standing beside their QX car, smoking and talking c--k while leaving the engine of the car running for extended period of time.

I dun care if they smoke or wad, coz it

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

My work requires me to make daily visit to the warehouse where the Customs Operations Command is located (Keppel Road).

On more den a few occasions, I saw custom officers in plain clothes but wif their dog tag hanging around their neck, standing beside their QX car, smoking and talking c--k while leaving the engine of the car running for extended period of time.

I dun care if they smoke or wad, coz it

aiyo, paiseh i am the bo chap group.

wat for make these issue to let them trouble you ! very complaint king leh.

its a normal thing at times even delivery boys on the streets.

make life easier without bothering too much of the surrounding pple.

jus do you part since u like it that way.

life already so busy , wat for make life busier by bothering too much by other business?

i am not a civil servant but i do have relatives or friends who are civil servant.

Like you or me, they are also earning a honest living to feed their family, so its not fair to call them slackers just becoz they are civil servant. I slack in my job too.

As for your concern, take photo and complain if you are not happy, complain that they are hurting mother earth through their action, although i suspect that you are unhappy with the fact that they are civil servants more than anything else.

Could they be NSFs ?

Anyways, petrol not paid by them...

So why would they care? Just enjoy the aircon after smoking.

You can take pics of them and make a hoo-ha, but in SG its a Iron Rice Bowl for Civil Servants.

Can someone enlighten me as to y is there a need for them to leave the car engine running?

If the spot Mas Selamat escaping again they can jump in and go, saving 2 second of having to start the engine.

If the spot Mas Selamat escaping again they can jump in and go, saving 2 second of having to start the engine.

Sibei HO! hahahaha [laugh] [laugh]

All these are well covered. If anyone asked or comprain, they will reply all of which are spent within their annual budget. There...LL

this kind of stuff, stomp is the solution, can make a big hoo haa. if possible just take a pic and post it in stomp. write a dame good article then send a email with the link to stomp to the relevant dept

Neutral Newbie

engine on complain... sleep complain... everything also complain... i wait for my wife-to-be at void deck i also never off my engine... will i kanna complain? [laugh]

sometime i see how people complain i wan to laugh... police car park road side handle case also complain...

take it easy bro... life hard enough... why wan to trouble urself for all these minor thing?

engine on complain... sleep complain... everything also complain... i wait for my wife-to-be at void deck i also never off my engine... will i kanna complain? [laugh]

sometime i see how people complain i wan to laugh... police car park road side handle case also complain...

take it easy bro... life hard enough... why wan to trouble urself for all these minor thing?

When I need to wait for my wife at void deck, I will switch off the engine, wind down the windows and listenin to music. It is a habit thingy. We should be more considerate [cool].

Only thing I dislike is when someone park next to me and waiting, with the car engine on and I get to breathe in the toxicating exhaust from their cars [laugh].

Regards,

dear friend, u got lui u wana burnt not my problem leh....

but those ppl i referring to r not burning their own $. could be yours... but maybe u got so much lui u dun mind lar.

When I need to wait for my wife at void deck, I will switch off the engine, wind down the windows and listenin to music. It is a habit thingy. We should be more considerate [cool].

Only thing I dislike is when someone park next to me and waiting, with the car engine on and I get to breathe in the toxicating exhaust from their cars [laugh].

Regards,

when i ned to wait for my missue i will switch off the engine, cause my engine very loud but wen i washing my truck at deserted carpark i will on engine n aircon coz don't want my missue to sweat.

i wouldnt complain on why people on or off engine though coz i believe like what kelpie bro has mentioned. its a personal habit thing.

life is hard in singapore, chill man! [laugh]

friend, u have a mitsubishi l200 triton ah??

damm swee leh...

mind share wif me how u pay?

S-plate or G-plate?

↡ Advertisement