TOTO - 8.3 MILLION ......................

Picnic06-Biante15

Neutral Newbie

just wondered the probability of winning the first prize

would it be easier to win first prize or have a nice bah kut teh with MM

i am not sure but which would you choose

(remember dont underestimate the latter, as the latter may be able to "open doors for you"

choose wisely my friend

may the force be with you

i always buy 20 bucks worth of ordinary quikpick for this kind of big draws.. got many many rows more hope. hahahaha maybe it's just me.

I have already spent twenty bucks at two different outlets since Monday,... once I pass a new outlet, I will buy, until Friday

I have already spent twenty bucks at two different outlets since Monday,... once I pass a new outlet, I will buy, until Friday

Better don't unless you make a marking on the tickets on where you buy those tickets......

When collecting big amount of money, one of the question is "Where you buy this ticket from" although they can see their code from the printout........ [sweatdrop] . They are just playing safe in case of an alledge lost of ticket (double claim case)...... [:(][:(]

Actually i believe is luck la.. Whether u go anywhere buy is the same.. What means to be yours is yours.. But still got buy got hope no buy no hope..

Neutral Newbie

The chance of being struck by lightning is even higher than winning TOTO. Being humans, we would like to believe that this time it will be our turn to strike the big prize TOTO. The odds is not 1.5million-1. But 50-50. Either we win or we dun. HUAT ah!