Clean Up of SOG lounge

Skoda_Man

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Folks, spring cleaning time is here.

I will need to kick out some members who I myself also dun know if they are a Skoda owner or not. Those names who appear as RED means that you will need to PM me to clarify or will be booted out.

Clean up will happen on 10 Jul 2003. thus please PM me before the date else you will be booted up.

* Other members please PM me if you know any of those i highlighted are indeed Skoda owner.

Volk74

Veron

Tea3

Stanley

Spotty

Spoof

Sonnytay

Sky8807

Skoda_Man

Redcar

Raptor

PointyEwe

Peterlee

Perry

Ops17

Octyman

Octaviafan

Meow

Latzu

Kyleng

Karen

Hougang21

Hondaskoda_

Fabiete

Fabiaman

DoctorDrake

Diver

Catsr03

C708

Bobby

Bigboot

Beanoyip

Zoom02

Edited by Skoda_Man
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i know raptor:)

bought over his octavia sports rims abt a month back, he is staying in punggol like me... actually he is quite active in the forum leh... heee

Neutral Newbie

Hi S.m

i am a owner of a 1.8t skoda. so.... can i know how to "prove" myself as a owner, please enlight.....

cheers

karen

p.s btw the car is a hand me down by my "oldman"

Thanks Perry, for being my witness. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Still wash car once a month?? Try to wash more often leh, that day saw you car so dirty really cannot 'tahan' !dead.gifdead.gif Especially staying in Punggol. unsure.gif next time when the construction start again you'll know. sweatdrop.gif

Neutral Newbie

okay. Benefit of doubt given. but do try to come to our meet up so that we can put a face to the name. :)

Neutral Newbie

most of the guys here are married man. so dun worry, we will not eat you up.....

couple more days to go before the start of clean up.

Neutral Newbie

s.m

no i am not worry abt getting "makan" [lipsrsealed] ops.....did i just said that.... at the meet up, but is just that i got alot of work at hand that most of the time i need to work till very late night...... but still will try to make it one of these days

cheers

karen

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Okay folks, it have happen. those in RED have been booted out of the SOG Lounge.

Current Strength = 24

Fellow members feel safer now?

*PS - Will not admit just any members unless it is referred by the 24 members here or they come to our meet up or kopi session. Else it is a NO go.

Sorry to enforce these rules as other forums are facing leakage of 'classified' info. thus I play safe.

Edited by Skoda_Man

Thanks Skodaman... only fear is that CA people are also in the Lounge which means we are at risk of being sued for slanderous postings. At the rate CA is going - with the high charges and seemingly poor customer response, not exactly the most difficult task to slander them.

Neutral Newbie

aiyah, me not worried about CA. but worried if any sensitive info that fellow member post here get leak out.

I bet you know the rest of the members right? so can freely discuss in here whatever you want man. From cars, babies, travel, family whatever.