Erection cumming, any views?

Kiario

(edited)

everybody is guessing election is round the corner, what with all the pay rise, bonuses, good economic report, etc, so watz ur wishes/views?

for me,

1) frankly speaking, anyone in his rite sense of mind will know tat p&p will not be voted out, but i hope that the opp party will win at least 1 if not 3 GRC plus the 2 single ward.

winning a GRC will be a good start, with their limited resources, i believe it will also do the opp party a lot of good to start slowly & built up from there.

this will also deal a blow to the p&p tat they cant always do as they like and there must be accountability sometimes.

2) i understand the wp is targeting aljunied grc with possibly their strongest team.

i dun really understand their rational behind this as aljunied is helm by george, and him being in charge of foreign affairs tat dun deal with bread & butter issue which is the main concern of most voters, thus my guess is tat most of the voters will think he is not a bad guy & vote for his team.

my hope is tat wp go challenge grc helm by MBT with their strongest team instead.

3) the opp party draw out a alliance and consolidate their resources, some party should dissolve and merge with the bigger opp party.

lets face it, apart from wp & possibly sda, the rest of the opp party will not be able to mount a strong enough team to take on p&p.

4) from reports, it seems like this is gonna be mr CST swansong year, & is highly likely he will come out from potong pasir & contest a grc. CST is a good old man & i hope he will win a grc & also his wife or whoever is contesting potong pasir will continue to fly the opp flag there.

the above is purely my views only, but i think it can happen as we are the one holding the important vote.

Edited by Kiario
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

I thought election was coming with the rush of good news, national day, YOG.

thought it will be after YOG but now I think they will be insane to call for an election that soon.

Singaporeans have poor memory but not the poor. They will wait till next year, at least until singaporeans forget about all the flooding incidents.

YOG, national day gd news meh? All burn tax payer money events... lol. Till now the only gd new is the economic growth of spore. But whether this economic growth benefit the peasants, i dunno...

(edited)

U think i will get the chance to vote meh? [hur]

Sian, my area confirm is walk-over again.... [thumbsdown]

SMLJ...Elections also not everyone vote.... [sleeping]

Edited by Mike1234

No amount of engineering can prevent people voting for the opposition. [cool]

eh you and your engineering...you trying to re-engineer your sex ah [cool] [cool]

Will vote for oppo even if its a monkey.

...that includes the current ruling party leh..they paid bananas remember??? [laugh] [laugh]

eh you and your engineering...you trying to re-engineer your sex ah [cool] [cool]

No amount of engineering can prevent me from slapping your face. [cool]

No amount of engineering can prevent me from slapping your face. [cool]

damn...sound so gay [laugh] [laugh]

cause he slap and not punch right?? [sly]

yeah....lagi gay if he say PULL [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

This Erection I hope to see :

a. Credible Opposition - must have Internal and External qualities

Internal - Serve their Citizens

External - handle Global Affairs

b. Ruling Party - be humble and serve their Citizens well.

c. Opposition Wards HG and PP - continue with current party. Why not ? The lift upgrading is finally happening (still I find this a very very very sore wound).

d. A GRC win by opposition - not to show our displeasure but to show that this garment that we wear now is too thick and makes us hard to breathe and hot.

Actually we don't need Expensive Garments, We just need to cheapen the material with an opposite layer of a thin cool garment.

↡ Advertisement