Repair taillight crack

Wpower

Neutral Newbie

you got to buy a new pc... someone hit my car then go off... i tot can change the cover.. but cannot...

and normal mazda tail light cost $200+ for 1...

but latest model with led light for mine cost $700.... i pay myself for the repair,,,

Have you tried going straight to the stockists? Should be able to get a new piece for less than $700.00 (this price I believe was quoted from Mazda motors right?).

you got to buy a new pc... someone hit my car then go off... i tot can change the cover.. but cannot...

but latest model with led light for mine cost $700.... i pay myself for the repair,,,

i think $700+ is a little bit steep. if i remembered it correctly it cost my friend $500+. You could probably check for average prices on the internet. I often use auto repair estimates every time I need to replace and buy automotives parts.

Wah so expensive so plastic tail lights!! :blink: