BMW went up in flames SundayTimes

Did you guys see today's sunday times front page where 1 bmw went up in flames due to leaking petrol.

Just curious, what can cause petrol leak?

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Did you guys see today's sunday times front page where 1 bmw went up in flames due to leaking petrol.

Yep, agree with bro pyramid that it's prob due to faulty (dislodged? cracked?) fuel lines.

Nevertheless, the fella is an idiot. He already knew that his car is leaking petrol, and still want to drive it to workshop? Get a tow-truck lah! Wah lau eh... [hur]

Edited by Walkingtree

could it be the same bmw that nearly crashed into me outside causeway point yesterday afternoon? :ph34r:

Yep, agree with bro pyramid that it's prob due to faulty (dislodged? cracked?) fuel lines.

Nevertheless, the fella is an idiot. He already knew that his car is leaking petrol, and still want to drive it to workshop? Get a tow-truck lah! Wah lau eh... [hur]

Wahhaha, maybe he trying to save more fuel by not leaking more fuel by going to workshop himself double quicktime. Wahahahha [dizzy]

could it be the same bmw that nearly crashed into me outside causeway point yesterday afternoon? :ph34r:

Ha ha, if only curses were so powerful, there'd be a lot of burning cars on our roads. [laugh]

wah, if that the case, scary leh. the power of mass consensus, divide intervention and forum!

ok, if that is the same BMW, I confess I has nothing to do with that flame whatsoever :o . period.

Divine intervention? [laugh]

(edited)

wah, if that the case, scary leh. the power of mass consensus, divide intervention and forum!

ok, if that is the same BMW, I confess I has nothing to do with that flame whatsoever :o . period.

You are suspect No.1. [sly] Can you teach me how to cut BMW fuel lines without opening bonnet? [laugh]

Edited by Walkingtree

KNS [smash] , BMW too elite, this one dunno. how abt QQ fuel lines without opening bonnet [kiss], should be much easier.

You are suspect No.1. [sly] Can you teach me how to cut BMW fuel lines without opening bonnet? [laugh]

KNS [smash] , BMW too elite, this one dunno. how abt QQ fuel lines without opening bonnet [kiss], should be much easier.

QQ got fuel lines meh? I thot u open the bonnet will find a few monkeys on bicycles! [laugh]

Wahhaha, maybe he trying to save more fuel by not leaking more fuel by going to workshop himself double quicktime. Wahahahha [dizzy]

Maybe he can call a fire engine to follow behind him on his way to the workshop. [laugh]

hello friend that car more than 10 year old car already, that why dont buy old car

It happened to my previous ride. Fuel leakage after pumping petrol.

Good thing is that my workshop is one street down the petrol kiosk. So I took a gamble and drove it there asap. I would not do it again next time. It is too dangerous.

↡ Advertisement