Half a soya sauce chicken

Seaweed

(edited)

yes...it is damm interesting...i was stunned...then wanted to laugh but never....it happend less than 20 mins ago...

i was in front of this interesting customer...

seller : your order?

customer : half a soya sauce chicken...

after a while

customer : can i have half chicken mixed like one drumstick from white chicken and one drumstick from soya sauce chicken?

seller a bit confused...i was too...and the customer went on demonstrating to the seller how he could have cut the chicken..means instead of the normal way of cutting the whole chicken horizontally...he want it cut vertically...so in this case it is still half chicken....but you get both the drums...and the other half will be two wings....seller was still stunned...

customer : nevermind forget it....

wah...best....anyone try this before ?? half chicken that come with two drum ???

Maybe I should try buy potato without skin....so i get more potato for the same weight..ha ha ha [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Seaweed
↡ Advertisement

yes...it is damm interesting...i was stunned...then wanted to laugh but never....it happend less than 20 mins ago...

after a while

customer : can i have half chicken mixed like one drumstick from white chicken and one drumstick from soya sauce chicken?

seller a bit confused...i was too...and the customer went on demonstrating to the seller how he could have cut the chicken..means instead of the normal way of cutting the whole chicken horizontally...he want it cut vertically...so in this case it is still half chicken....but you get both the drums...and the other half will be two wings....seller was still stunned...

wah...best....anyone try this before ?? half chicken that come with two drum ???

Maybe I should try buy potato with skin....ha ha ha [laugh][laugh]

Unker Fishball mee w/o fishball.

after a while

Maybe I should try buy potato without skin....so i get more potato for the same weight..ha ha ha [laugh][laugh]

just fall from my chair reading this. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

remainds me when I was selling shoes in a school.

the aunties make some much comments until my guys cannot take it, than 1 aunty asked how come no free gift and give anything free 1.

my guy reply: aunty, you buy left side, we give right side free what, some more got give free box leh, not enough, I give you free plastic bag, gao bo!

ha ha ha....ok...very true also...no law say cannot...maybe the customer thinking along the same line as well.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

male...if it is [gorgeous] ...i would have ask for her telephone number so that I could explained to her after work why it is highly impossible the chicken rice seller could do that... [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

Actually it's possible to order bottom half of chix, just depends on wether the seller wants to sell it in such a manner and if he charges extra (usually so).

Order 半只下庄.

that's ok...not too bad...my fren did ask for curry sauce at Long John Silver long long time ago....the cashier was stunned !!!! [laugh][laugh]

Actually it's possible to order bottom half of chix, just depends on wether the seller wants to sell it in such a manner and if he charges extra (usually so).

Order 半只下庄.

oh now i see how they cut it..... must be at least 70%-75% of the price of whole chicken :D

ya...charges extra than ok lar...probably the seller first time meet such request....maybe she could just say can...but that will be at a surcharge of say $xxx on top of the regular price of half chicken.... [laugh][laugh] but first time i see like this lar... [laugh][laugh]

Nothing wrong with what he wanted to order, but the way he say is wrong.

Should order like this:

1/4 Soya Chicken, tight drumstick part.

and

1/4 White Chicken, tight drumstick part.

The seller will understand and charge accordingly. Will definitely cost more than 1/2 chicken.

↡ Advertisement