Used Hyundai Trajet

Ferraricalifornia

Neutral Newbie

I have been driving my Trajet Since 2006.

I have used it to "move house" a few times

use it to carry Washing Machine, Fridge. Beds and etc

Most people are concern with fuel consumption. and u should

but just do a calculation , how many kms do u drive per mth or per year.

I only clock around 1000km per mth, so it make sense for me to buy a Trajet, instead of Estima and Odyssey

my Trajet can obtain 6-7km per Liter, where a Estima is around 9km.

so my Trajet consumption 25-30% more than a Jap MPV.

every mth I pump less than $300 of petrol for my Trajet,

I will only need $200 if I buy an Estima. and will save $1200 per yr and $12000 for 10yrs if I had an Estima.

But the Estima cost $35000-40000 more.

so does it justified to buy the Estima.

maybe, cos u have to decide if u buying the car for the brand? Size? Performance?

I'm buying it for the Size , I dont drive fast cos I value my family lifes.

So Trajet is my choice.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Ford Galaxy ecoboost 2.0l 200bhp only.but the new price is very for off from a used Trajet!so actually do u know what u need?very hard to find a price and size like a 8 seater Trajet liao!

Ford Galaxy ecoboost 2.0l 200bhp only.but the new price is very for off from a used Trajet!so actually do u know what u need?very hard to find a price and size like a 8 seater Trajet liao!

current Ecoboost 2.0L produces 200bhp....

next year Ford will come out with a revised version producing near 240bhp....

so look out for that....

[cool]

how to reg as pa?

pa means must park at heavy vehicles park??

Nope....

PA Bus (Passenger Vans) as long as it doesn't exceed height limit of MSCP (Multi-Storey Car Parks), can park in them for monthly season parking fee....

those in heavy vehicle carparks are for Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV), and that would need a Vehicle Parking Certificate (VPC) for allocation of lots....

range from $180-$250/month if i'm not wrong....

[bigcry]

ever seen a Hi-Roof Hiace parking in open air HDB carpark spaces???

well,

what i need is extra legroom, shoulder-room, hip-room....

for all 3 rows of seats....

and some of me mates are pass the 1.8m mark....

i at 1.7m am struggling to fit in the Trajet in a comfortable manner....

sure it does fit me,

but barely comfortably.....

so ya....

[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

im planning to get a 2nd hand 07 trajet. its the cvvt one right?? family big + maid, so need the upgrade in space.

any reviews from current owners? regrets???

does anyone knows of any trajets owners club here? cant seem to get a decent review on trajet compared to kia carnival...

im planning to get a 2nd hand 07 trajet. its the cvvt one right?? family big + maid, so need the upgrade in space.

any reviews from current owners? regrets???

does anyone knows of any trajets owners club here? cant seem to get a decent review on trajet compared to kia carnival...

nope.nothing for you

Neutral Newbie

actually the FC of the trajet is not that bad.

i'm actually able to hit 9km++ per litre constantly.so i guess it's just how you drive the car.

if you expect it to have very good performance, this car's just not for you...however if it's space you're looking for this

would most probably satisfy your requirements.

Edited by Goincrazy
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i'm actually able to hit 9km++ per litre constantly.so i guess it's just how you drive the car.

if you expect it to have very good performance, this car's just not for you...however if it's space you're looking for this

bro Goincrazy, wad yr trajet u driving? im eyeing the 07 model, should be betta on fc right? (light foot) im nt looking for Type R performance, just A to B transport for my babies n maid + in-laws.

Agree with the above.

I am driving a wish, when my 3 kids grow up, my next car would be bigger, if I can - estima, if not trajet, really depends on your needs and affordability.

my 7 and 9 year olds like to take the last rear seats far away from the "world" where me, my wife and little boy sits, so its good for now.

• Praise 1

Nope....

PA Bus (Passenger Vans) as long as it doesn't exceed height limit of MSCP (Multi-Storey Car Parks), can park in them for monthly season parking fee....

those in heavy vehicle carparks are for Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV), and that would need a Vehicle Parking Certificate (VPC) for allocation of lots....

range from $180-$250/month if i'm not wrong....

[bigcry]

ever seen a Hi-Roof Hiace parking in open air HDB carpark spaces???

Are you sure ... I am 1.8m and can fit into the Traject Comfortably ...

• Praise 1

The Trajet is an excellent MPV for family with growing (but young) kids... had the first batch 2.7l V6.

one of the few (or only one?) with the central aisle... you (or he kids) can move to/from back row from/to middle without moving the middle row seats.

comfortable, even the back row seats were of decent size and height (u dun sit with your knees to ur chin!)

best of all... 5-years trouble free!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, just got a used 2005 2.0L Trajet, recently I just had my 1st full tank pumped. Currently I've clocked abt 100km but the fuel indicator still stucked at the full level. Hv anyone encounter this scenrio before as I m afraid that the indicator might get stuck. Thanks for any advise.. :huh:

• Praise 1

Hi, just got a used 2005 2.0L Trajet, recently I just had my 1st full tank pumped. Currently I've clocked abt 100km but the fuel indicator still stucked at the full level. Hv anyone encounter this scenrio before as I m afraid that the indicator might get stuck. Thanks for any advise.. :huh:

its normal. once needles start sliding, it slides really fast.

me ody starts to move from "FULL" at 130km .....

↡ Advertisement