Used Hyundai Trajet

Ferraricalifornia

Hi, just got a used 2005 2.0L Trajet, recently I just had my 1st full tank pumped. Currently I've clocked abt 100km but the fuel indicator still stucked at the full level. Hv anyone encounter this scenrio before as I m afraid that the indicator might get stuck. Thanks for any advise.. :huh:

quite normal.. especially if you pump all the way to the brim.. depending on car.. my previousl getz 1.1M can hit 200km then start seeing decline..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Sorry SUV 4x4 next time.

Oops, missed out Honda. But Odys is has car look, don't appear boxy to me. but got to put in the Stepwagon

MPVs are vans, and true that many look like van. No choice as there is need for more space.

Citreon - Berlingo

Ford - Galaxy

Hyundai - Trajet

Kia - Carnival

Mazda - Mazda 8

Mitsubishi - Delica

Nissan - Lafesta, Presage, Elgrand

Opel - Zafira

Peugeot - 5008

Renault - Grand Espace

Suzuki - APV

Toyota - Alphard, Estima,Sienta

Honda- Stepwagon

Hi Multi,

Where do u get the spare parts? i need some items as replacement... do u know where to get 2nd hand spare parts also?

Thanks.

findclarence

Here you go:

Sorry, no 2nd spare part lobang but why buy 2nd hand when 1st hand is affordable?

Song Yi Auto Parts Trading

Blk 637 Veerasamy Road #01-119 Singapore 200637

Tel: 6297 3700

Min Ghee Auto Pte Ltd

8 Jalan Lembah Kallang #01-01 Min Ghee Building Singapore 339564

Tel: 6298 3888

Branch:

No.20, Veerasamy Road, Singapore 207327

Tel: 6293 3015

Neutral Newbie

quite normal.. especially if you pump all the way to the brim.. depending on car.. my previousl getz 1.1M can hit 200km then start seeing decline..

thx bros........now i m relief or else can c money fly again......thx again

Neutral Newbie

Hello all Trajet owners,

I'm thinking of buying the jet or the Suzuki Apv. Does anyone has experience with both? My biggest deciding factor would be the FC and I guess Apv may be better because it's much lighter. Which one would you choose? Thanks!

• Praise 1

Up for Trajet owner... Since hyundai forum is down, maybe we can use this to platform to share info on our Trajet like we us to do in Hyundai forum.

Spotted more Trajet on the road these days.

• Praise 1

its one of the bang for bucks mpv. Big and feels good on nswh when fully loaded.

just be prepare for the 6-7km/L FC...

Yep, this was what was told to me by a colleague in 2008.

In fact its just slightly pass 6/litre.

That friend also in that year changed to Lancer EX 1.5 as he could not tahan his Tucson's similar figure to the Trajet.

Am Glad this thread is still alive... [thumbsup]

Up for Trajet owner... Since hyundai forum is down, maybe we can use this to platform to share info on our Trajet like we us to do in Hyundai forum.

Spotted more Trajet on the road these days.

I'm seeing lesser and lesser Trajet but more and more Elantra...maybe alot have gone to the yard already.

Yep, this was what was told to me by a colleague in 2008.

In fact its just slightly pass 6/litre.

That friend also in that year changed to Lancer EX 1.5 as he could not tahan his Tucson's similar figure to the Trajet.

Your friend must understand the different between MPV/SUV and Saloon model. MPV being big and heavy, FC is of course high as compare to Saloon car.

I'm on 17" tyre and install w side bar.
fc ard 7-8. Driving 50 town 50 highway.

Having my jet for 2yrs n loving it for the space n ruggedness of the car

7-8 km/L is consider very good, i think if without the side bar, it may improve slightly.

Yeah 7-8km very good Liao for the space it give.

I need the side bar for my kids, therefore I dun mind the extra weight.

It also give extra protection too...:-)

7-8 km/L is consider very good, i think if without the side bar, it may improve slightly.

Above is uber good. Ex colleague on Trajet got 6/litre. His Tucson 6.5/litre

Haha. Hyundai Starex is van luh. I meant a car MPV. New Kia Carnival/ Sedona unveiling soon!

I sat in 2 Starex: 2012 went Taiwan, got a Starex with a driver who took us round throughout the whole trip. Third row seat was a bench, cannot incline at all. 2nd row seats only had 2 positions in terms of front/back. Front position, 2nd row far too cramp, no legroom. Back position: 3rd row far too cramp, not enough legroom. In terms of width, both rows were good enough for 3 persons, even adults, although none of us were really big size.

2013 went Aust, rented a starex (called iMax there), drove throughout myself. 2nd and 3rd row seats were more flexible than the one in Taiwan, and both rows reported very comfortable space width and legroom-wise.

oh, the boot in both cases, can put a lot of luggages, believe me. We had one 28", three 24", one 20" plus one handcarry bag initially, and at the end had quite a few more plastic bags...

In terms of power, it was decent, although not outstanding. The only problem was the height, which was a problem for my 76 yo mother whose legs are weak...

I forgot to keep track of FC, but I think it was also not outstanding, then again I don't expect it to be lor...

Yeap, Hyundai Starex like the Ssangyong Stavic, can be had with 3 to 4 rows of seats. With 4 rows, its really cramp with no boot space. 3 rows of seats is spacious for all passengers and still got a big boot for your family to go on vacation drives!

It uses a 2.5VGT turbodiesel with 170bhp. Should be more than powerful enuf!

but the starex has only a very short shelf live here.

and the ones on the road are mostly cargo vans. not the passenger MPVs.

i wonder why it is not popular here given that there are wayyyyy more Alphards on the roads than Starex in comparison.

↡ Advertisement