Wuling and Zotye closed down in Singapore?

Alheych

I already going to get my jazz next Monday. No more money to get second car.

jazz no good. too common la.

must get "Zoe-Tay", future "IN" car. =x

Zotye is a SMART car.

S=Stylish

M=Masculine

A=Affordable

R=Reliable

T=Tough

Always see this Zotye advertisement poster hanging high up at Ubi area...~ -.-;;;

↡ Advertisement

no longer listed on sgcarmart's new cars.

no more information available.

closed down?

good riddance!

next up: hafei...?

Unless big player like C&C are willing to take the risk again. Like Kia, previous AD went burst [thumbsdown] , C&C took over and after that never look back again. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

jazz no good. too common la.

must get "Zoe-Tay", future "IN" car. =x

Zotye is a SMART car.

S=Stylish

M=Masculine

A=Affordable

R=Reliable

T=Tough

Always see this Zotye advertisement poster hanging high up at Ubi area...~ -.-;;;

in a way, they are correct. definitely smarter than the owner.... :D

Unless big player like C&C are willing to take the risk again. Like Kia, previous AD went burst [thumbsdown] , C&C took over and after that never look back again. [thumbsup]

In my opinion...is not C&C good lah....the fact is KIA did come out with better and quality cars....So can say the previous AD born at the wrong timing.......

Twincharged

My ex car Rover75,a rare car,very good car,mine is the 2.5v6,but after the factory closed down in 2005,very difficult get spare parts..

my dad got one of those. downpayment $360+, happily drive away. Turned out to be a piece of Russian crap.

Этот автомобиль - часть дерьма!!

но, что автомобиль может пережить ядерную войну

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

но, что автомобиль может пережить ядерную войну

Кто заботит? Я едва ли иду к Чорнобиль в наше время. В настоящее время, мы должны быть больше заботы с IEDs [drivingcar]

Turbocharged

quick buy..limited edition..

zoe tay

Features Electronic Multi Port Injection Nice Exterior, Pretty Good Handling, Petite And Makes Parking Easy, Considered Spacious Top Speed 145kmh

Pretty good handling? wft is that suppose to mean? this salesman is pretty bad at lying. Wahahaha Considered spacious. hmmmm...this is one rather honest car salesman. and wat kind of feature is Top Speed 145km/h? I rather not say anything abt that. [laugh][laugh] I think he advertise the car also paiseh, dunno wat to good to say. [:p]:D

these dealers can survive because they sell the cars cheap. but with the high coe prices killing the budget brands, its just a $$ losing deal if they carry on operations.

(edited)

quick buy..limited edition..

zoe tay

since this is a carbon copy of perodua kembara, go malaysia to repair can use their parts right [laugh]

A Heart-throb Creation From Asia Region! Designed In Italy And With A Japanese Heart.

means they photocopy the daihatsu terios plans in italy la...

Edited by Alheych

Doesn't most people dreams about owning a rare car?

Now these two brand of car is definately the most rare, more so than lambo or rolls royce!

The few owners must be feeling damm special, as even if we got money, also cannot buy it in Singapore.

Money is the driver to everything. Can't buy it here, can import in from wherever it is manufactured....

no longer listed on sgcarmart's new cars.

no more information available.

closed down?

good riddance!

next up: hafei...?

Hafei is under a much more established AD.

Fr what I know,their businesses are more diversified,not just dealing in cars. :D

Hafei is under a much more established AD.

Fr what I know,their businesses are more diversified,not just dealing in cars. :D

that won't stop them from closing the hafei wing if it's a loss-incurring venture, coupled with so many bad comments about hafei products?

my dad got one of those. downpayment $360+, happily drive away. Turned out to be a piece of Russian crap.

Этот автомобиль - часть дерьма!!

on the contrary, bought one for $1500 in OZ land years ago when studying. Gave me absolute no problems for 3 years except the usual oil change, plugs, brakepads. Super reliable and built like a Russian tank. Cried when I sold it for $1000 after 3 years of bringing me all over Melbourne. Ahhhh, the carefree days of youth goodbye my DTT123, how I miss u!

on the contrary, bought one for $1500 in OZ land years ago when studying. Gave me absolute no problems for 3 years except the usual oil change, plugs, brakepads. Super reliable and built like a Russian tank. Cried when I sold it for $1000 after 3 years of bringing me all over Melbourne. Ahhhh, the carefree days of youth goodbye my DTT123, how I miss u!

looks like the problem with lada isn't reliabilty, but consistency...

↡ Advertisement