BMW recalls 5 Series and 5 Series GT over fuel tank sensor p

Jsf777

5serrecall.png

If you thought that luxury carmakers are safe from the recall epidemic, then think again, as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has just announced that BMW will be issuing a recall for certain 2010 and 2011 5 Series and 5 Series Gran Turismo models.

It seems that the fuel tank sensor, which detects how much fuel you have in the tank, might become wedged, and will display an inaccurate reading. As such, you might be thinking you

↡ Advertisement

http://img44.imageshack.us/i/5serrecall.png/

If you thought that luxury carmakers are safe from the recall epidemic, then think again, as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has just announced that BMW will be issuing a recall for certain 2010 and 2011 5 Series and 5 Series Gran Turismo models.

It seems that the fuel tank sensor, which detects how much fuel you have in the tank, might become wedged, and will display an inaccurate reading. As such, you might be thinking you

Thats a problem??? I thought theres a group of Singaporeans who do it just to be able to pump petrol in malaysia [laugh]

hmmm...pls dun correct...i book tmrw [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

hmmm...pls dun correct...i book tmrw [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Should tell LeePee to forget all the other cars and get this LMAO (Whatever happened to that one?)

Whenever i see the new F10 on the road, always mistaken it as either a new 3 or 7 series..

i feel its has lost it's distinct presence like its predecessor.

↡ Advertisement