Spraying the roof Black any comments?

Hoppie24

I am sending my second hand Lexus IS250 for a respray to same color which is Pearl White, now i am contemplating whether to spray the roof Black or not, just like to seek the views of people here.

Do you think it's nice or rice?

↡ Advertisement

bro, so you thinking of spraying the roof glossy or matt black? if its me i will spray glossy black! [wave]

Glossy black, i am not a fan of MATT :D

But just like to have some inputs whether people find it rice to do that, it's acceptable to me but i just wanna seek a public view, in case next time sell car, nobody want :(

I am sending my second hand Lexus IS250 for a respray to same color which is Pearl White, now i am contemplating whether to spray the roof Black or not, just like to seek the views of people here.

Do you think it's nice or rice?

Looks nice. Not a bad idea [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Since the lexus has almost the same shape as the M3, it might just be able to pull this black roof thing off.

(edited)

Or you can use vinyl instead of paint. The dry 3m stickers also not bad. But of course paint is still best for the gloss.

Edited by Kiadaw

i think this is very subjective, this is like you LIKE it or you don't Like it kind.

Nowadays even the C-class are having black roof but of cause theirs are panoramic roof and thus they spray other portion black too.

May i ask if anyone knows why BMW M3 is also black? They don't seems to have a panoramic roof, correct me if i am wrong.

if the result is like those in the pics, den go for it.. its nice.. [rolleyes]

looking at the last pic, i tink the one further away from the man is nicer. the one nearer to the man is quite ugly actually. just my opinion

(edited)

i think this is very subjective, this is like you LIKE it or you don't Like it kind.

Nowadays even the C-class are having black roof but of cause theirs are panoramic roof and thus they spray other portion black too.

May i ask if anyone knows why BMW M3 is also black? They don't seems to have a panoramic roof, correct me if i am wrong.

M3 is clear coated carbon fibre, not gloss black.

roof-L.jpg

Edited by Kiadaw

don't spray, go stick on glossy.

look at my avatar..

I agree!!! Dun spary.... Cos it is very troublesome to revert back...

if the result is like those in the pics, den go for it.. its nice.. [rolleyes]

looking at the last pic, i tink the one further away from the man is nicer. the one nearer to the man is quite ugly actually. just my opinion

the one further away is Pearl white which is same color as mine, the one nearer changed the color to pure white, the rear white "strip" is actually the roof spoiler, i also bought a roof spoiler which will be Pearl White in color too.

So it will be something like the nearer one but Pearl white rather than Pure White.

don't spray, go stick on glossy.

look at my avatar..

What's the damage for the stick on?

↡ Advertisement