Installing Aftermarket parts in engine void warranty ?

Enforcer533

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys just wondering will installing Aftermarket parts eg.( Open pod ) in engine void the warranty of the car ???

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys just wondering will installing Aftermarket parts eg.( Open pod ) in engine void the warranty of the car ???

from my understanding, warranty will still be valid if you installed an open pod filter.

but best if you ask your AD.

Neutral Newbie

So is better not to put all this when your car is still under warranty ??? Besides that wat other thin can u put in your car to ehnance the performance ?

So is better not to put all this when your car is still under warranty ??? Besides that wat other thin can u put in your car to ehnance the performance ?

yup, if want warranty, than must kuai kuai stick to stock, if want to mod than is warranty bye bye! [wave]

In the first place, U think you got the wrong car?

Nothing is perfect, nothing is powerful enough.

Ask those owners of high power cars, they hunger for even more from the car.

I would assume that you are got the car

Try not to find fault with the car.

Learn to accept the car as it is.

You'll feel much better.

the answer is yes. but i hope you won't be stupid to void the warranty of a car that costs tens of thousands of $$

I think most cars actually can mod without voiding the warranty... just that must be bought & done by the AD... usually at a premium [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hmmm is nt that i find any fault with my car

just that i wan to find out wat will happen if i do

moddings in my engine ^^

Guess i shall leave it as it is [laugh]

Put fierce stickers on your exterior la, performance enhanced by a few 100 hp (subjective), warranty won't void somemore.

Hmmm is nt that i find any fault with my car

just that i wan to find out wat will happen if i do

moddings in my engine ^^

Guess i shall leave it as it is [laugh]

Depends on what kind of mods.

For open pod, some ADs will void your throttle body but continues to honour their warranty for the rest of your car. You can ask around drivers who are owning the same model as yours.

Actually its not about finding fault with the car.

Think of it like maximising the design of the car, making it more smooth, more responsive and more drivable. Of course if the engine can be tuned, then more powerful too.

Just like your own body, dont tell me those who go gym to bulk up the body or exercise the body is wasting time and money too? After all how fast or how strong is one going to run and lift in daily life?

depends on which AD... i always go back to the same service center and the supervisor know me...

what can be done and what not to... he will advise me to...

but remember... not matter what u mod.. keep the stock accessories...

got problem just change back...

and beside this is not engine mods... no AD allow engine mods... this is just I/H/E mods... [;)]

Besides that wat other thin can u put in your car to ehnance the performance ?

Stickers.

Body kit.

GT wing.

[laugh]

MCF sticker....fierce and + 10 bhp :D

try soft mods like voltage stabiliser, ground cables, iridium sparkies, take out spare tyre and all other rubbish to lighten the weight etc

oh and losing some weight helps in the 0-100 timing

↡ Advertisement