Michellin Premacy LC tyre pressure

Enforcer533

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys just wanted to know wat is the appropriate tyre pressure for

this kind of tyres ??? my tyre size is 195/65 R15

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys just wanted to know wat is the appropriate tyre pressure for

this kind of tyres ??? my tyre size is 195/65 R15

My Primacy LC size 195/60R15, car weight less than 1.2 ton. I pump 250kpa front and 240kpa rear.

If yours is a MPV, you should go higher pressure as this tyre only single ply side wall, rather soft.

(edited)

My Primacy LC size 195/60R15, car weight less than 1.2 ton. I pump 250kpa front and 240kpa rear.

If yours is a MPV, you should go higher pressure as this tyre only single ply side wall, rather soft.

just to clarify..do you mean that we should pump higher for Primacy LC?

Mine is 205/55/16, 1.6L car.. and i am on 230kpa rear

Edited by Edminski

Yes, little bit higher pressure is better for Primacy LC, or else cornerning not stable due to soft sidewall.

The max pressure stated on Primacy LC sidewall is higher than other tyre, so can take the slightly higher pressure. If I remember correctly, other tyre of my size max pressure 44psi, Primacy LC max 51psi.

Yes, little bit higher pressure is better for Primacy LC, or else cornerning not stable due to soft sidewall.

The max pressure stated on Primacy LC sidewall is higher than other tyre, so can take the slightly higher pressure. If I remember correctly, other tyre of my size max pressure 44psi, Primacy LC max 51psi.

thanks..understood [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the info mine car weights more then 1.2 so i guess i should go for 250 ?

but isnt more air in tyre less grip ?

Neutral Newbie

I'm using PS3 195/50R15 is it can pump up to 250kpa for front & 240kpa for rear? If stock tyre was 175/65R14, front 230kpa & rear 220kpa

Maximum pressure displayed on side wall of tyre is meant for max load designed for the tyre.

Always follow manual or inflation decals found at driver side B-pillar.

Different types of tyres designed and constructed differently to suit demands of road condition and driver.

So if you have comfi tyres, hope you dont pump it up till feel like sports tyre. You can fool the feel that it is firmer due to the increased pressure but not the performance.

My 2 cents

↡ Advertisement