Anyone into HK cantonese song (80s~end 90)

LoverofCar

2 hours ago, Blueray said:

依依 [inlove], her canto is getting betterer. [thumbsup]

I dun understand all these china singing programs, so many of these 'singers' being praised for their singing talent, yet all these years they were singing other people songs from 10,20,30 years ago over and over again in different singing programs. No matter how great their voice are, they are still no 'talent'. 

how many of them can hold a concert of 6000 crowd? or should I ask how many of these china singers ever open concert outside china?

*maybe I old school, maybe nowadays young singers dun do concert, they just need to have few millions followers on their fb or tiktok page mean they are popular.

↡ Advertisement

6 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I dun understand all these china singing programs, so many of these 'singers' being praised for their singing talent, yet all these years they were singing other people songs from 10,20,30 years ago over and over again in different singing programs. No matter how great their voice are, they are still no 'talent'. 

how many of them can hold a concert of 6000 crowd? or should I ask how many of these china singers ever open concert outside china?

*maybe I old school, maybe nowadays young singers dun do concert, they just need to have few millions followers on their fb or tiktok page mean they are popular.

guess things have changed, last time success and popularity was based on concerts, CD sales etc.

nowadays the yardstick is different lor.

(edited)

today is all about packaging and wayang-ing on stage … 

it’s billion dollars business .. 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

must also plant actors within the audience to sing a long an "cry"

to top it off ... time to time must have tok kong compliments and critics from the judges and "cry together" .... lol

isn't simi country simi got talent also works the same .... :grin:

Edited by Wt_know

Another classic. Advert with sequels!

Back then I can still remembered everyone were guessing Arron decision; stay or go 

↡ Advertisement