Does SAF Still Give Monie for E-mart After MR

Tohto

Before the mindef find out the mistakes! Glitch in the system.

Better act fast, it's a once a fifty year Easter eggs bonus to die hard Singaporean who served the army!

I M.R just last month ...now tried to login shows me this already "Your account is currently inactive. Please approach your unit Chief Clerk or call 1800-eNSNSNS (3676767) for further assistance. "

Maybe those with Credits still available is because the Chief Clerk is [sleeping] and never update the records. I knew my friend who M.R don't know how many donkey years ago still had credits topped up . But he just spent on 2 singlet to test water first .

Sorry all bros,

sidetrack abit, I already MR 4 yrs ago, do i still need to keep the uniforms, webbing, full pack etc..?

Unit did not inform us to return..

Thanks [;)]

Sorry all bros,

sidetrack abit, I already MR 4 yrs ago, do i still need to keep the uniforms, webbing, full pack etc..?

Unit did not inform us to return..

Thanks [;)]

Keep lah, you may need it for Halloween party [laugh]

Joking lah har har . . . I MR 4 years ago, only helmet is left after the rest were . . . *ahem* away. :ph34r:

Joking lah har har . . . I MR 4 years ago, only helmet is left after the rest were . . . *ahem* away. :ph34r:

Aiya, i long thot of 'discarding all the items, really taking up space in my storeroom.. :D

So did anyone went back recently? Can really use the money or not? If yes I also want to go e-mart liao [laugh] I also MR quite a few years liao and just found out I left about $100+ even though I recalled I did used up the credit.

Aiya, i long thot of 'discarding all the items, really taking up space in my storeroom.. :D

You should have sold them on Ebay ! Have collectors of military stuff out there u know....

You should have sold them on Ebay ! Have collectors of military stuff out there u know....

siao bo.. the seller can be easily tracked down.. don't give dumb ideas to sabo ppl leh.. [laugh]

[laugh] MAI TU LIAO [laugh]

talking about emart, i realised that the safra [laugh] terok blangah [laugh] has the biggest emart i have ever seen.......i even bought 2 jungle hat and cameo cream for the children to play [grin] (emart nowadays very good. even got children size clothes and hats [flowerface] )

Officially, for non-officer need to return at 40yrs old. Officer at 50yrs old.

siao bo.. the seller can be easily tracked down.. don't give dumb ideas to sabo ppl leh.. [laugh]

Come on lah....so many locals are doing it....track what ? U are not selling live rounds or live grenades ! Just offloading some excess "stocks"....this is call smart cash converter ! [laugh]

As Topic...

I remember I used up all my monie when MR in 2006. Today went to E-mart with my collegue, suprise to know I still have $99 in the account...

no more credit after MR if not generate wrong impression we still keeping the reserves to be ready for war

• Praise 1

no more credit after MR if not generate wrong impression we still keeping the reserves to be ready for war

even my account already deactivated in less than a month after i collected my watch ...

↡ Advertisement