CNA poll: Will you be watching any Youth Olympic Games?

Mockngbrd

YOG SOTHOTH!!!!!!!

The Lurker at the Threshold, The Key and the Gate, The Beyond One, Opener of the Way, The All-in-One and the One-in-All

IA IA! CTHULHU FHATGN!

YOG SOTHOTH!!!!!!!

The Lurker at the Threshold, The Key and the Gate, The Beyond One, Opener of the Way, The All-in-One and the One-in-All

IA IA! CTHULHU FHATGN!

er...u got take ubat anot??? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

they promote the event so pathetically.... at the same time forced people to be gracious / courteous to the YOG vehicle if not kena saman...

i think if YOG is a failure, they will issue all summons to the vehicles that does not give way and if YOG is a success, they will waived off the summons

(edited)

PWNED!

but hor, someone may be groomed to become a "mini-star" after organizing/ leading the most successful sports event of the century.

I guess advert, contractors, vendors, supplier, logistics gets to benefit all the moolah $$$.

Edited by Summer69

Spent $300++++ million and i don't even see a YOG related infrastructure. (Jamaica one no count)

The suppliers must be making tons of money. [rolleyes]

furthermore... the opening ceremony tickets are $200 per pax! LOL!

I think singaporeans who can't afford to eat 3 meals at hawker centre or have to sleep in tent at sembawang beach have much better things to do for $200

Turbocharged

furthermore... the opening ceremony tickets are $200 per pax! LOL!

I think singaporeans who can't afford to eat 3 meals at hawker centre or have to sleep in tent at sembawang beach have much better things to do for $200

lol...ytd, the rehearsal of the opening ceremony..i heard it's crappy..even worse than NDP.. [laugh] [laugh]

i would have show more interest in yog if the garment show a bit of interest in solving the flood problem.... at least come out to admit tat they r partly responsible lar and not push everything to god.

Turbocharged
(edited)

I think watching YOG will hurt my productivity. I think listen to Lim Swee Say better than listen to Teo Ser Luck, still got chance to fight for bonus.

Anyway, listen to either one still have to give way. Listen to TSL have to give way to YOG cars on the road, listen to LSS have to give way to FT.

Count on me Singapore.

[laugh]

Edited by Celicar