For those driving on Sheares bridge

Yeshe

Turbocharged

keep away from lane 1 if you not confident of keeping you vehicle in lane. I know there is a concrete barrier on the right side. Stop driving in between lane 1 and 2, you are hogging 2 lanes at the same time! [furious]

↡ Advertisement

It's not about size. It's about how a car handles round a bend. Some cars just don't instill confidence. Some cars instill confidence, but drivers no confidence no matter what. [:p]

ya lor.. and one more thing.. the speed camera faces up the bridge, towards AYE and not towards Changi. Don't be a chao ah kua and jam brake to 80kph when descending the bridge!!!

keep away from lane 1 if you not confident of keeping you vehicle in lane. I know there is a concrete barrier on the right side. Stop driving in between lane 1 and 2, you are hogging 2 lanes at the same time! [furious]

Add that to those goons along Lornie Road also.

Such drivers think that they pay road tax and lane 1 belongs to them exclusively. So when lane 1 becomes not available, they think that lane 2 is theirs exclusively. :angry:

[thumbsup] Also those driving on PIE too. A lot of ppl like to sway lane in line 1. [shakehead]

Neutral Newbie

It's not about size. It's about how a car handles round a bend. Some cars just don't instill confidence. Some cars instill confidence, but drivers no confidence no matter what. [:p]

Oh like dat ah...ok, in dat case, my car gives me a lot of confidence around bends, n I am pretty confident bout my ability to keep in lane too!I never get out of line n I can afford a lot of space on my left side too!lol!

(not tryin to b arrogant hor...)

Add that to those goons along Lornie Road also.

Lornie Road is really narrow le [sweatdrop] , have to be extra careful, otherwise can easily kenna vehicles on the left or right. Even I am driving at 70km/h, my daughter always ask me to slow down. [drivingcar]

not just hogging, but slow till like a turtle esp at the steep climb part.

have seen those anyhow suka step brake, then take their own sweet time to build up rpm [shakehead]

hmm,

Why is it that anyone who drives faster than you is a maniac and anyone slower than you is an idiot?

we are all super perfect driver, should be given a medal.

Edited by Summer69

I have no problem negotiating right bend, but left bend I got some problem. So when I'm going up the bridge heading AYE from east, I will keep back to 2nd lane cos the left bending after Rochor exit always gimme problem judging distance btw the barrier and my front bumper. better not take the risk since it's a fast lane. [;)]

I don't like any car & bike for that matter that like to drive at the edge or over the lane marking, on any road. I do can undesratnd why people will drive slowly especailly near the concrete barrier, but I honestly don't think its such a big deal. I mean, even if they drive really slow ( which I personally haven't seen one that is like snail, its relative I guess), it beats having an accident or crushing to barrier.

Moreover, the bridge is how long, at most 10 mins you are up there even with "snail" drivers, 7-8 without "snail" driver, give or that. 2-3min at most? Are you guys just being too impatient? Afterall, this "giant" piece of land is like 45km, end to end? How much time can you lose, even if you travel end to end.

I know now Mediacorp is air some swimming drama featuring some pretty actresses in swimsuits, & some of you guys must get back in time to watch, but a little patient can come a long way.

Edited by Kiadaw

BTW... There are circular plates on the concrete barrier... have any idea of it is for?

Acts as a reflector - issit black and yellow colour?

↡ Advertisement