YOG Torch Relay Starting August 7

Ahtong

Anybody want to watch the YOG torch relay? You can see the schedule [HERE]. Ominously, they will be also running on Friday the 13th [sweatdrop]

Moi saw the torch relay during the Sydney Olympics. Back then, crowds were lining the route and some people were even sitting on top of bus stops. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Anybody want to watch the YOG torch relay? You can see the schedule [HERE]. Ominously, they will be also running on Friday the 13th [sweatdrop]

Moi saw the torch relay during the Sydney Olympics. Back then, crowds were lining the route and some people were even sitting on top of bus stops. [thumbsup]

I only know they will be bypassing outside my place on 7aug, than heading into NYP.

i only know some roads at tamp, pasir ris will be closed for torch relay REHERSAL......torch relay also need to rehersal? lol

i only know some roads at tamp, pasir ris will be closed for torch relay REHERSAL......torch relay also need to rehersal? lol

have to rehearse what... otherwise sekali drop the torch, hit some MP .. big hoo ha.. and another taxi driver get arrested. [rolleyes]

Don't worry, school will be arranging the student to be the cheering crowd, even on 10th Aug which is holiday for primary school. My daughter is one of them.

have to rehearse what... otherwise sekali drop the torch, hit some MP .. big hoo ha.. and another taxi driver get arrested. [rolleyes]

And if I say to MP, remember the YOG??? I also kena arrested [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Don't worry, school will be arranging the student to be the cheering crowd, even on 10th Aug which is holiday for primary school. My daughter is one of them.

yalor but my niece wont get the "free ticket" cause she's preparing for o-level... when i ask her about it and dissapointed or not for not able to go?, she said "heng dont have to go".... [laugh]

Turbocharged

So if I jump in and join the run, what's the charges?

trust me, wont be as simple as a warning letter only.... [:p]

Each person only running 2 lamp post, hopefully, nobody drop the torch [:p]

I hope they wear life jacket, just in case it floods. [laugh]

started the run today right? morning rain light or not wahahahaha. must be damn shiok to carry umbrella and torch at the same time.

So ironic...... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement